Any ladies trying to lose 10-15lbs? Want some friends

124»

Replies

• zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi everyone!! I would like to loose another 10 pounds.... With this being the Holiday Season I need all the motivation and support I can get... My downfall is alcohol.. feel free to add me...
  • Nomseys
    Nomseys Posts: 43 Member
    I’m down 17lbs with about 15 more to go.
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Nomseys how tall are you? I am 5 8 an exactly like you, lost 17, need to lose 14 more...
  • Hey please feel free to add me ... I’m 5ft and weigh 111 pounds looking to lose another 5 pounds before Xmas if possible more would be great
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    I am trying to lose 7 and then probably 5 more, lol. It helps me to break up my goal a bit. I am trying to lose 7 pounds by January 1st and then I will re-evaluate at the new year. I would love some new friends that have similar goals. We can do it!
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    I'm down 37lb with 13lb to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • pinkkittyayh
    pinkkittyayh Posts: 13 Member
    Looking to lose 5 lbs pounds by January and then another 20 lbs during the year
  • tjkcmx
    tjkcmx Posts: 5 Member
    Add me ladies
  • NYGiantsGal1
    NYGiantsGal1 Posts: 3 Member
    Just requested a coyuple ladies. I'm 5'5" 157. Aiming for 150, this last ten pounds has been very difficult. Got on MFP about a week ago.

Thanks in advance for any add-ons!
  • I'm up for new friends with similar goals! I am 5ft4, 152 lbs. Lost a couple lbs the last week or so... Aiming for 140 by christmas, main long term goal at the moment is to get down to 130 and go from there.