spending the holiday alone..

Options
snb301
snb301 Posts: 10 Member
anyone else spending your holiday alone?? well I am.anyone wanna chat just message me.

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Well hello there
  • tita724
    tita724 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in a different country, away from family and friends, and to make it "worse"... I have to work tonight (I'm in Korea so it's 9:35pm Thanksgiving Night)... I've thankfully stayed away from all the fattening foods and even managed to throw in a gym session. Hopefully the Holidays will be awesome for you.
  • felipipi
    felipipi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Yeah Im alone here too.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    If you give us all your address, you wouldn't be alone. Just saying.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    Not this year but I spent the last 3 years of holidays alone. I don't want to message though. You can just chat here?

Don't be mean. That's MY job
  • PAFC84
    edited November 2017
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Not this year but I spent the last 3 years of holidays alone. I don't want to message though. You can just chat here?

How is what I said mean?

Don't make me send you to the naughty corner
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to spend T-Day with my friend, his 3 kids, and his girlfriend in the house he just bought. Said he was coming by to pick me up last night. I'm like 'Huh'? Said he's going to his folks place, and meet up with his sister. I didn't want to be the only non-family member, so I just said let's just do breakfast.

So, now I'm in the big tuna boat y'all are in..............on the bright side, the way I cook, I should be able to make my caloric goal today! :p
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    Well I am sorry that you are alone. I am in Canada, ours is long gone.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    TheHawk007 wrote: »
    I thought I was going to spend T-Day with my friend, his 3 kids, and his girlfriend in the house he just bought. Said he was coming by to pick me up last night. I'm like 'Huh'? Said he's going to his folks place, and meet up with his sister. I didn't want to be the only non-family member, so I just said let's just do breakfast.

So, now I'm in the big tuna boat y'all are in..............on the bright side, the way I cook, I should be able to make my caloric goal today! :p

Just remember to leave the batteries in your smoke alarm. It may save your life one day
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options

How is what I said mean?

That’s not a punishment for her, that’s her lair
  • PAFC84
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »

How is what I said mean?

That’s not a punishment for her, that’s her lair

Then I want to know who gave her permission to leave it. Someone's head will roll for this
  • TheHawk007
    Options
    Just remember to leave the batteries in your smoke alarm. It may save your life one day [/quote]

Smoke alarm?

For me, I use it as a kind of timer............ ;)

• PAFC84
    Options
    TheHawk007 wrote: »
    Just remember to leave the batteries in your smoke alarm. It may save your life one day

Smoke alarm?

For me, I use it as a kind of timer............ ;)

[/quote]

That's what real men do. Welcome to the club
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I turned down a Thanksgiving invite but now I kinda wish I went because someone is really irking me today ...
  • JPBaseball92
    JPBaseball92 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I actually have to work a graveyard shift later tonight so I won’t be doing much celebrating today
  • brendanwhite84
    brendanwhite84 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Canadian so no thanksgiving here today, but I had a fantastic Christmas alone in 2015 where I cycled to a bed & breakfast a few communities over, then did a long run in the mist the next morning (it was unseasonably warm). One of my favourite holiday memories. It didn't hurt that the B&B had a fantastic dinner chef and good bourbon selection.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Well I am sorry that you are alone. I am in Canada, ours is long gone.

good.

.....maybe someday your country will learn how to read a calendar.
  • TheHawk007
    Options
    Had breakfast with my best friend, his 3 kids, his girlfriend and her son, and the oldest daughter (20) had her boyfriend over. It was nice. A bit haphazard, since some wanted chocolate chips with their pancakes. I'll be punching in my numbers soon. Motorsheen, may you get a wishbone lodged in your throat. Hating? On Thanksgiving? Stay classy..........