I need no carb recipes

124»

Replies

• fannydavis21
    fannydavis21 Posts: 29 Member
    Someone tell me how can I reply? This is making me crazy....
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Click the quote button then just type below it.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    I NEVER OVER EAT. I JUST ATE REALLY FATTY FOODS. JUNK FOOD.

eating "really fatty foods" would by definition count as overeating since fat is the most caloric of all the macronutrients - like it or not - you overate.

I eat really fatty foods, I don't over eat.

Over eating is eating over the calories that fit your goal imo.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Someone tell me how can I reply? This is making me crazy....

Just take a deep breath. Realize people are trying to help, even though so many replies so quickly can be overwhelming. We just need more info to help you. Height, weight, age, reason for wanting to lose, amount you want to lose, are all helpful info. Whatever you want to share.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    I NEVER OVER EAT. I JUST ATE REALLY FATTY FOODS. JUNK FOOD.

eating "really fatty foods" would by definition count as overeating since fat is the most caloric of all the macronutrients - like it or not - you overate.

I eat really fatty foods, I don't over eat.

Over eating is eating over the calories that fit your goal imo.

right, but the OP is saying she gained weight and is trying to lose that weight - to have gained weight she had to have overeaten..
  • lostsomeweightonce
    lostsomeweightonce Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2017
    Technically you could loose a pound a day. Would be water though and only for a very short period, maybe for a couple days. Then eventually be replaced with water retention and you'll gain it all back. So is the cycle of the scale moving up and down day to day. Loosing fat is different IMO then weight.

As for protein only meals, chicken, beef, fish. You choose but there arn't too many full meals with zero carb. Low carb a different story but zero is only meat.
  • modzikaone
    modzikaone Posts: 11 Member
    Ask your doctor to show you how on earth he can lose 1lb/day.....is this a kind of experimental "crap" using people that really need help?!!! If that's so....well how about well being balance? Cos this is all about, isn't it? Carbs, Proteins and Fat the nutrients that your body need no matter what's the purpose losing or gaining weight. Imagine your plate like 3 quarters split into Carbs, Proteins, Fat. Make sure you're taking in all of them. The amount of each macro nutrients depends on how much weight you need to cut off. Yes you have to go on deficit but don't be so drastic with yourself.
  • brendanwhite84
    brendanwhite84 Posts: 220 Member
    Zucchini, Yams, Onions, Carrots and celery all in a roasting pan with a drizzle of Extra virgin olive oil and you have a delicious meal.. Also make vegetable soup its very inexpensive.. The list goes on...

Yams, Onions and carrots are not low carb.

LMBO - 95% of calories in yams are from carbohydrates. 75% in zucchini. Virtually all the calories in carrots are from carbs too.
  • jaci66
    jaci66 Posts: 139 Member
    Get a new doctor. No one loses 1 lb a day and sustains it. It isn't medically sound.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I'm concerned a doctor would prescribe an amphetamine for someone with a problematic history with drugs.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    I'm eating less than 1260 calories a day

I'm sure your dietician would have some things to say about that. Primarily how super unhealthy eating less than 1200cal a day is unless you're on a medically supervised VLCD. If it's not absolutely necessary to eat so low, stop doing it.
  • ClockWorKitten
    ClockWorKitten Posts: 55 Member
    Diet doctor is a good site for low carb recipes.