I need no carb recipes

Ok so apparently losing 15 pounds is not that great according to my doctor...he wants me to lose a pound a day. So I'm cutting the carbs and my 1 Mt dew a day out completely. I need cheap and easy no carb recipes....you can message me or email. Hope to hear from everyone!! Thanks...

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Ok so apparently losing 15 pounds is not that great according to my doctor...he wants me to lose a pound a day. So I'm cutting the carbs and my 1 Mt dew a day out completely. I need cheap and easy no carb recipes....you can message me or email. Hope to hear from everyone!! Thanks...

Just meat then?
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Agree that you need a new Dr. for sure. 1lb a day is unreasonable. Did you say you are cutting out 1 mt dew a day, how many do you have a day?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    pretty much just meat and anything that's 100% fat.

I think your doctor is ridiculous...losing 1 Lb per day isn't really a thing...at least in regards to actual fat. I'd find another doctor.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Agree that you need a new Dr. for sure. 1lb a day is unreasonable. Did you say you are cutting out 1 mt dew a day, how many do you have a day?

I think she only has 1 per day, but how big is it?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    A no carb diet would basically be meat. Did your doctor tell you to eat no carbs or did you decide to do that? If your doctor told you to eat no carbs, please get a new doctor. Some "weight loss clinics" engage in dangerous practices to be able to advertise incredible weight losses, regardless of negative health repercussions or rebounding. And if your doctor didn't tell you how to eat, please ask for more info from them. Also, if you aren't morbidly obese, losing 1lb per day is dangerous and probably not possible. Please take care of yourself :flowerforyou: