Widowed

2»

Replies

• caylawelch1989
    caylawelch1989 Posts: 6 Member
    ^^^^^^^Wut???

I made a new MFP today. I was logged into my husband’s old account, as I wanted to add myself from there. So, yeah.

I think we're all confused because your husband passed in April and yet his profile was established on June 21.

Edited: and apparently post bathtub selfies on November 19.
    ^^^^^^^Wut???

I made a new MFP today. I was logged into my husband’s old account, as I wanted to add myself from there. So, yeah.

I think we're all confused because your husband passed in April and yet his profile was established on June 21.

^^^^^^^Wut???

The OP isn’t my husband. @Testosterone is. I was signed into his profile and accidentally responded to that thread from there.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited November 2017
    ^^^^^^^Wut???

^^^^^^^Wut???

^^^^^^^Wut???

The OP isn’t my husband. @Testosterone is. I was signed into his profile and accidentally responded to that thread from there.

Gotcha. Thus confusing
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Bump