Long hair vs. Short hair

Options

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I've been with my wife for 27 years, her hair has been very long and also short.....doesn't really matter either way to me, she looks gorgeous either way
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Do you have any photos with long hair cutie :sweat_smile:@SneakyVee
  • MellowGa
    Options
    Yes I do think my shorter hair made my face look chubbier. I loved my long hair. But I also think it's barely noticeable to other people. Mostly to me. Even in my overly filtered mannequin face pics

Also blonde doesn't suit me so im back to brown

rt3i3cxonhr8.jpeg

both styles look nice on you
  • Luxduca
    Luxduca Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Sei bella con i capelli così
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Luxduca wrote: »

Grazie mille o:)
  • avionicsman14
    avionicsman14 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes I do think my shorter hair made my face look chubbier. I loved my long hair. But I also think it's barely noticeable to other people. Mostly to me. Even in my overly filtered mannequin face pics

rt3i3cxonhr8.jpeg

You look very nice in both but yes your face looks chubbier with shorter hair.

Thank you, and you should see my hair pulled up. My face looks like...something round and chubby

Your hair is great in both. The cute loose curls make your face look cheerful and flirty.

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I never really thought about this. I would post pics but nah. I think its how you feel in your hair style and length and of course the hair cut it self when done right.

I cut all my hair off 4 yrs to grow out hair color and go back to all naturale. I have been through pixie short to shorter and longer bobs, shoulder length and now down to the middle of my back. I can wear it wavy and bigger to super straight.

I think the shorter hair styles gave me a chubbier look in my face, definitely outline my neck line nicely. That said, but I have an oval face and my neck is longer and I thought longer hair would make my face even longer but it didn't. I think its more of feminine softer look for me now.. but again maybe its how I feel in it now.

Given you profile pic, I don’t think your face could look chubby?!

but 4 years ago in a land far and away.. lol

But shorter hair styles tend to accentuate our cheek bones and jawlines or make them appear fuller, maybe longer styles drag them down more.. Does not matter your body size.
  • avionicsman14
    avionicsman14 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I never really thought about this. I would post pics but nah. I think its how you feel in your hair style and length and of course the hair cut it self when done right.

I cut all my hair off 4 yrs to grow out hair color and go back to all naturale. I have been through pixie short to shorter and longer bobs, shoulder length and now down to the middle of my back. I can wear it wavy and bigger to super straight.

I think the shorter hair styles gave me a chubbier look in my face, definitely outline my neck line nicely. That said, but I have an oval face and my neck is longer and I thought longer hair would make my face even longer but it didn't. I think its more of feminine softer look for me now.. but again maybe its how I feel in it now.

Given you profile pic, I don’t think your face could look chubby?!

but 4 years ago in a land far and away.. lol

But shorter hair styles tend to accentuate our cheek bones and jawlines or make them appear fuller or not. Does not matter if you body size.

Yes understood. #thingsthisbaldguydoesntworryabout. Haha
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

rt3i3cxonhr8.jpeg

Maybe it's just me. But, I think the one on the right is more due to angle and lighting/filter than just being a different style. I will say that it also shows off your eyes much more as well.
  • MellowGa
    Options

rt3i3cxonhr8.jpeg

You look very nice in both but yes your face looks chubbier with shorter hair.

Thank you, and you should see my hair pulled up. My face looks like...something round and chubby

I just think it is the camera angle, I take a lot of pics and I just feel in the short hair pic your face is a lot closer and different angle from the long hair pic.

Never center your face, place it in 1/3 of the pic, hold the camera slightly higher, go for more natural light, there are little tricks that you can do to dramatically change the outcome of a pic.

play with different angles and lighting in the same outfit, you will be amazed at the differences.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thanks! It is the same filter in both but I do I have to contort my face to get a semblance of jaw line :lol:

Please... You've got a great jawline. Both pics of you are very nice.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Sorry last time i had long hair was back in 1984 before the Army gave me my current haircut that I have kept until this day.

NO muss NO fuss go in and ask for the #2 all around and BAAM.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Do you have any photos with long hair cutie :sweat_smile:@SneakyVee

A mullet actually, so he has both at the same time

Lol don’t have that pic anymore!
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Luxduca wrote: »

Grazie mille o:)