100 lbs down and counting

Options
ei7zrd3rit61.jpeg

Today I hit 100 lbs down! I started out my heaviest at 245 lbs. It’s taken me many do overs to get to this point but I am at 145 lbs! Talk about a moment I will remember forever. The feeling of stepping on the scale and seeing 145 come up. A number that I have never weighed in my adult life. I am amazed daily at how awesome the human body is. How it change and how strong it gets when you are kind to yourself. Making better food choices, getting in movement daily. I found with simply tracking my food and moving daily you can get to your goal. There are no magic pills or drinks that can do this for you. Only hard work, persistence, and never giving up will mark your success.

Only 10 lbs until my goal weight!

Replies

• baylesspearl89
    baylesspearl89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How did you do it? And congratulations (:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look kind and friendly in both photos. But, on the other hand... wow.. you look like a different person now. Nice work. You're right..the human body is amazing that it can transform with the right treatment.
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You are beautiful! I love what you said about no magic pills: just persistence, hard work and never giving up. Great advice!
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • pawan245lbs
    pawan245lbs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thank for inspiring us!
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman!
  • burnsdanna
    burnsdanna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing result, you look fabulous {and about 20 years younger} congratulations on getting the 100lb 's and with your great attitude I'm sure you will get the last 10lbs no problem xx
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fabulous results. How long did it take? I have similar goals so am curious
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Looking fabulous!
  • Big100loser
    Big100loser Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing accomplishment. That is something to be proud of i can only imagine the work and support that it took. Months of hard work and determination. Congrats on such an amazing transistion you look amazing Fit.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. All of your hard work is paying off. Keep it up.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • JRSINAZ
    JRSINAZ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work and remember it's a journey. MFP can keep you on track
  • Jen2133
    Jen2133 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    True persistence! Congratulations, you look fabulous!!
  • Ashers783
    Ashers783 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! Looking hot!
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wooow!!! What a feeling that mush have been! You look very happy! Good job on all of your incredible hard work, and cheers to your last 10lbs GONE!
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Great job! It always surprises me how big eyes seem to get after weight loss... I know, I know, they are the same size, just an optical illusion lol! Thanks for sharing some inspiration!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Astounding
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!