What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Tried a different grocery store yesterday to pick up a few things and they had Butter Rum Lifesavers my favorite. I had two last night and one this morning and then left the rest of the package at home. Old me would have eaten the whole package in one evening.

Got in a 20 mile bike ride yesterday. Loving the warm weather we have been having.

"20 mile bike ride"...big ole BOOM--you ROCK, period. That's super ultra impressive, you go girl--BAM!
    <3B)<3
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    2 sizes down in the same dress model. And my waistline is smallest it's ever been. My hips might still be wide as hell, but I do feel good in my skin some days. That's a massive progress.
    red34y1d1pln.jpg

Where did ya get that dress? Because HOT damn!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I went out in public today in shorts.
    Have not done that in more than 20 years

BOOM! What a huge mile-stone--YAY YOU! <3o:)<3
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    2 sizes down in the same dress model. And my waistline is smallest it's ever been. My hips might still be wide as hell, but I do feel good in my skin some days. That's a massive progress.
    red34y1d1pln.jpg

Where did ya get that dress? Because HOT damn!

Thank you <3 and it's from ASOS by 'Parisian'. Was very cheap as well, like 24euros! Funny, how it looks completely different on the very slim model. I got it in 'TALL', so it ends like 15cm below the knees, cause, well, I'm tall :Dhttp://www.asos.com/parisian-petite/parisian-petite-off-shoulder-pencil-dress/prd/7980597?clr=red&SearchQuery=parisian+red+dress&pgesize=13&pge=0&totalstyles=13&gridsize=3&gridrow=3&gridcolumn=2
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look like a million bucks (tax-free) in that dress! I really love the color and I'm old school, I think a small waist and hips (hour glass figure a.k.a smaller waist-line and hips) looks fabulous and ultra feminine. <3o:)<3

Ahaha even tax free oh wow thank you <3B):D

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!