Need Friends For Motivation!

Options
Been going for about 2 months again and most my old friends are not on here anymore, SO I wanted to get new one so we can keep each other motivated and knocking down these goals!

Replies

• kittyblackstar
    kittyblackstar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I just started tracking again recently and could use the extra motivation to keep it up as well. What are your goals?
  • jgosselin932
    jgosselin932 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey same here none of my friends use this app but it would be awesome for some people to keep track of each other and motivate each other
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I would like to get to 190 and start working out in the gym and get toned up.
  • chichiandchacha
    chichiandchacha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the app and have been doing well keeping track but need support I have a long journey ahead of me I'd like to loose 100 lbs my goal is 7 lbs a month but not working out yet my job is very psycian and I tend to build muscle quick so I'm going to work on my abs that's my worst area.
  • davidjhogg0
    davidjhogg0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    snap. just added this back on my phone on day 1 of return to diet. I had no Fitness Pal friends last time and gave up after a week so add me / i will add you. Aim - less food, less drink, more exercise (around my kids) = hopefully net result of losing 28 pounds
  • katillac625
    katillac625 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same! I just logged another loss and realized I have no one to share it with (that would be happy for me the way MFP friends would be)
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. All my friends seem to be nonactive. What a bummer !
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thank for all the responses and looks like we got a nice group going!
  • rsimons0133
    rsimons0133 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am trying to reduce sugar intake. MFP really keeps me accountable. It's a nice day, so going for a walk at lunch.
  • aed97338
    aed97338 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started as well. I would love to have some motivation as well. If I know others are doing this, it will keep me going too! Please add me, if you want.
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    My friends on here have been very supportive , and has helped kept me motivated! :)