Stupid Lindor chocolate balls!!!

dsboohead
dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
I was given one....never looked it up and then popped it in my mouth!
I've been pretty on target and successful with CICO so I felt okay about it. About 20 minutes ago I started feeling crappy and sluggish......what a learning moment! To top it off it was 77 cal flushed down the toilet!

Replies

• Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    just eaten 10 custard creams - 590 cals, now I feel sick for 2 reasons! Mindless eating, tut tut I should know better!
    I used to love lindt balls with a cup of tea!
  • Mazintrov13
    Mazintrov13 Posts: 133 Member
    Can you believe my partner regularly buys the 125g bags of these and eats the whole thing as a snack? Luckily he has a very high calorie burn!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    edited November 2017
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    There are Gingerbread Lindor Balls this year. Just sayin'

:'(
  • Alatariel75

I'm in Australia! Woolies has them!
  • Giuliaborg
    Giuliaborg Posts: 34 Member
    The red ones are my favourite food ever!! So delicious! @dsboohead, one ball is fine :-)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited November 2017

I haven't seen them in (any) of mine yet... Now I'm on a mission! I loooove gingerbread.
    (I also don't go to the city often where a lindt shop is, so now I have to check that out too - eta, apparently it only opened in August so I'm not that far behind) :D
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I love Lindt chocolate in bar form but not super fond of the balls. They just sit in my cantina all year :(
  • Alatariel75

I haven't seen them in (any) of mine yet... Now I'm on a mission! I loooove gingerbread.
    (I also don't go to the city often where a lindt shop is, so now I have to check that out too) :D

There's a bunch of them popping up in DFOs and Harbour Towns as well, if you have one close ;)

I saw the Gingerbread ones on a display near the checkouts, haven't bought them yet but I'm crumbling!