When food woo goes too far

Options
Ever since my brother started listening to this quack chiropractor he's been spouting woo left and right. I've tried, and failed, to convince him to check other sources before blindly believing this idiot. But apparently the word of someone he's known for 4 months is more important than a sister he's known for 24 years. Today was the last straw! He *kitten* threw out my seasonings, salmon, chicken and a bunch of my veggies because and I quote "Its full of toxins because they aren't organic and I don't want us to get sick, I thought you'd want to be healthy." I'm literally doing everything in my power to not explode and throw him off a roof.

Replies

• dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    @malibu927 I told him I expect him to pay it back, he didn't say much after that and went to his room. The worst part is I buy all our food because he doesn't make much, if he wanted me to buy something different he could've asked and I would try to accommodate.
    Unfortunately we're roommates until February when I'll be moving out and getting my own place. I love my brother but he's gone nuts.
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Make him replace every bit of it. Then tell him if he touches your stuff again you'll break his fingers, and doesn't he wasn't to stay healthy?

:D thank you this made me laugh which I desperately need right now.
    I just wish he'd realize how stupid the stuff this doc is telling him is. For heaven sakes he threw out my table salt because it has dextrose in it. Who gives a *kitten*?!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    And you can tell your brother that table salt NEEDS dextrose in it in order to stabilize the iodine:

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-table-salt-contain-sugar

Goiter isn't healthy either.