Too intimidated

Replies

• allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    edited December 2017
    newmeadow wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    @Sugar_Pill she'll always be the queen of chit-chat.

@_MistahJ_ was intimidating

I agree. I thought he'd hate me

I had a wild sex dream about him 3 nights ago.

Was my chin there?
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Just all y'all -- you Chit Chatters are a tough group.
  • taco_inspector

I eat nails for breakfast .
    Well, I do too, or I'd get much more frequent nosebleeds. (Biting your nails isn't so intimidating, but what they taste like may be.)
  • taco_inspector

Well, I do too, or I'd get much more frequent nosebleeds. (Biting your nails isn't so intimidating, but what they taste like may be.)

I see what you did there
    ... and that's what I find so intimidating @nothingbundtpizza . Are you watching my every move? OMG How? Why?

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    no one online is intimidating.........they are not real duh
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Nobody here intimidates me. I just have a low tolerance for BS and I'm at an age and place in my life that I have no desperate desire to fit in with any 'club'. I like some people, I dislike other people. I'm sure many feel the same way about me or others too so it's all good.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Nobody here intimidates me. I just have a low tolerance for BS and I'm at an age and place in my life that I have no desperate desire to fit in with any 'club'. I like some people, I dislike other people. I'm sure many feel the same way about me or others too so it's all good.

well said.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I see what you did there
    ... and that's what I find so intimidating @nothingbundtpizza . Are you watching my every move? OMG How? Why?

I have a trained squirrel named Gil who watches you and reports back to me

You shouldn't have told him Gil's name. Now he will try to entice him with his nuts, saying "Come to papa, Gil" and not let him return with his report.
  • 81Katz

Well I’m not sure what fitting into clubs has to do with it. I just asked if you were intimidated by anyone on mfp.

I don't believe there was anything confusing about my post. I did answer your question, line 1 first sentence. I only added what *I* felt. Tough cookie that you're not sure what it has to do with anything.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    I don't know any of these people. But I did notice that I'm not listed. I'll make a personal note to up my game.

Thank you for holding me accountable.

Also, are we still really doing this kitten *kitten*? I miss the old forums.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Well I’m not sure what fitting into clubs has to do with it. I just asked if you were intimidated by anyone on mfp.

I don't believe there was anything confusing about my post. I did answer your question, line 1 first sentence. I only added what *I* felt. Tough cookie that you're not sure what it has to do with anything.

You don't want to join a club like Archery club or Book club? Are you anti-club for some reason? What if someone asked you to join a cookie club? You would miss out on all the excitement that being in a club can bring.

I belong to the archery cookie book club and it is great. We shoot archery during the time it takes for the cookies to bake while discussing books we enjoyed reading. I'd ask you to join but it sounds like you would have a low tolerance for fun.
  • allenmfp21
    mij140 wrote: »

You’ve let me down
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member

You know I’m not intimidating :D
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    edited December 2017

I disagree, I think you are very intimidating. :love:

I disagree, I think you are very intimidating. :love:

@ManBehindTheMask - see! :lol:

I’m totally not, promise :)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I don't know any of these people. But I did notice that I'm not listed. I'll make a personal note to up my game.

Thank you for holding me accountable.

Also, are we still really doing this kitten *kitten*? I miss the old forums.

Who the *kitten* are you?

I'm not sure. I came to the forums to find myself.

And some cauliflower pizza crust recipes.

Oh well.
  • allenmfp21
    I’m often intimidated by myself

How does that make you feel?
  • 81Katz

I don’t believe there was anything confusing about my response. However based on your response I would say it appears...and whether you say it is true or not is up to you, but it appears that you are in fact intimidated by people On mfp. People you think are in clubs or cliques I am assuming. And if I’m a “tough cookie” to not be concerned by “clubs” I can only assume you aren’t as tough. And are somewhat intimidated.

What's to be intimidated about if you don't actually know them? Are words on a screen supposed to somehow impact my life? I never claimed to be tough. You assume a lot of things especially since the only thing that seemed to trip your trigger was I said clubs. I wonder why that is ...