Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• hi all. add me ;)
  • ashmore1990
    ashmore1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add
  • SuzieC2003
    SuzieC2003 Posts: 54 Member
    Looking for more active, motivational friends. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • CLN_Joyce
    CLN_Joyce Posts: 17 Member
    56 yrs old, recently diagnosed with insulin resistant diabetes, not on meds (yet), struggling to try to get my bg readings in range through diet & exercise. I'm 70lbs over weight. Deal with fibromyalgia, recurring kidney stones/cysts, and general anxiety disorder. Just sent a few friend requests. Would love to give/get support!
  • Sambo_fitness
    Sambo_fitness Posts: 137 Member
    Would love to have more friends!!! The more the merrier!
    Let's make it a party!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Day 1385 and streaking, active daily, post workouts for ideas, open nutrition diary. Welcome all
  • sole_yummy
    sole_yummy Posts: 6 Member
    Need motivational friends
  • Aamer_UK
    Aamer_UK Posts: 19 Member
    edited December 2017
    Feel free to add me. Open diary, highly motivated, successful 20kg loss so far.

I need more friends for motivation and inspiration
  • Please feel free to add me I went from 320 pounds to 269 pounds since january 8th 2017.
  • ariarenson
    ariarenson Posts: 4 Member
    Hello looking for lots of friends with great fitness goals!!!:)))
  • EreAura
    EreAura Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me. The more friends, the merrier! ^_^
  • carrie_weightloss
    carrie_weightloss Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Nicole15502017
    Nicole15502017 Posts: 122 Member
    New to MFP, not sure how to add people lol.
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    I would love a few friends that are motivated and actual want to do this. I seem to find the friends that are on for a day and go away even when I send notes asking what happened to them. I am on daily - can we help each other? Heck I have no real life friends I am the fat old person in my small town :(
  • georgiamarsh17
    georgiamarsh17 Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add. On here daily :)
  • dogsrgr8t
    dogsrgr8t Posts: 2 Member
    consumone wrote: »
    I would love a few friends that are motivated and actual want to do this. I seem to find the friends that are on for a day and go away even when I send notes asking what happened to them. I am on daily - can we help each other? Heck I have no real life friends I am the fat old person in my small town :(
  • adammay93
    adammay93 Posts: 14 Member
    Me too, love surrounding myself with positive people on the same vibes and goals. Feel free to add me!!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    feel free to add me. I'm a spazz, not always positive, but keep it real... but kinda lonley (on here) because all my old school friends have disappeared over the years, become inactive... my lifting style is currently 'recreational' bodybuilder. I've done figure comp and powerlifting meets, but tendancy is towards recreational.
  • krissyabbott
    krissyabbott Posts: 4 Member
    Always!
  • peachyfi
    peachyfi Posts: 4 Member
    i’m just starting today and looking for friends to support and motivate each other c: