Too intimidated

Options

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I did feel, and still a little, intimidated. But, still not sure where I stand with others. Me, I don't have an issue, that I know of, with anyone here. I really enjoy chit chatting (mainly lurking), and love everyone's personalities. It would just be great when I have who is who down.

Surely that's part of the fun. The not knowing, trying to figure it out.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    I did feel, and still a little, intimidated. But, still not sure where I stand with others. Me, I don't have an issue, that I know of, with anyone here. I really enjoy chit chatting (mainly lurking), and love everyone's personalities. It would just be great when I have who is who down.

Surely that's part of the fun. The not knowing, trying to figure it out.

True
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I haven't, actually. I'm told I have a kind face. I try to look at strangers and make eye contact and be approachable and I think I am...I can usually start conversations easily. I'm not a wizard or anything, but I think there is something to "body language" which is a little difficult to articulate through text however it's totally real and has true affect on your conversations.

You do have a very friendly face and I can't picture you with a furious face. I also believe you have no problem starting conversations with anyone as is very clear you like to talk a lot ( your long posts gives that one away :D )
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    @Sugar_Pill
    @Just_J_Now
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony
    @lstrat115

All intimidated me at first but are all awesome women :blush:
    @Just_J_Now I used to be scared of you when I first was on mfp lol

Y’all straight up trippin’ boos.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I only get actually intimidated by the mega hotties on here; but I'm a nervous person by nature so everyone intimidates me on some level.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if their picture is actually them. We might be intimidated by ppl who are really struggling but appear to be perfect to many others.
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder if their picture is actually them. We might be intimidated by ppl who are really struggling but appear to be perfect to many others.

i think for me this rings true, i have chosen this cup as it represents a viking mug full of strength but in reality i am struggling as a meek and shy person with a bum knee

oh well, i'll always have my cats and pup
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    I am not intimidated by anyone on here. I'm either in awe or grossed out.

why not both?
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options

My spots are completely natural

Lol I love your spots ;) and the Santa hat is a nice touch.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I use to be when I was younger, but the Army showed me everyone puts their pants on the same way. no one intimates me cause I dont see anyone above or below me. Now at first the gym was a bit intimidating, but I went in with an open mind and confidence and I have done just fine so far. I need to get to the squat rack sooner then later.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    I use to be when I was younger, but the Army showed me everyone puts their pants on the same way. no one intimates me cause I dont see anyone above or below me. Now at first the gym was a bit intimidating, but I went in with an open mind and confidence and I have done just fine so far. I need to get to the squat rack sooner then later.

LOL AT POG
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I think some people have intimidating looks. But aren’t intimidating as people. Except @_Deadman_Walking_ he used to intimidate the hell of me. Then I got to know him and learned you shouldn’t let people make you feel that way.

Im afraid there is absolutely nothing intimidating about me @CoffeeAndContour ...Irritating, yes. Intimidating, no.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I think some people have intimidating looks. But aren’t intimidating as people. Except @_Deadman_Walking_ he used to intimidate the hell of me. Then I got to know him and learned you shouldn’t let people make you feel that way.

Im afraid there is absolutely nothing intimidating about me @CoffeeAndContour ...Irritating, yes. Intimidating, no.

Your not alone I think my sarcasm gets on alot of nerves. :p