dmi_task_0_29.jpg

yeah baby! :drinker:

Bwahahaha!!

You're crazy!! :heart:

Darn little red X!!!! :sad:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I dont get it the link you gave me gets sent to the barricuda filter but this picture shows up fine for me...

hmmm i will hav eto look into it...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I dont get it the link you gave me gets sent to the barricuda filter but this picture shows up fine for me...

:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

dmi_task_0_29.jpg

yeah baby! :drinker:

Bwahahaha!!

You're crazy!! :heart:

Darn little red X!!!! :sad:

Cool! I could keep the kiddos and hubby happy, while making a little change on the side!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

:mad: :explode: :mad: That is un--acceptable! :laugh:
  • mburris
    Options
    Convertible Mercedes Roadster
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Anything red fast and convertible:glasses:HAHAHHAHA@The icecream truck!!
  • Lolizl
    Options
    Have got to say a black Jaguar XJ8...too classy and sexy!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I love all the muscle cars, particularly the AMX, Barracuda, the GTX, the GTO and especially the Challenger. I would love to own a Challenger, I have the basset and the daisy duke shorts now all I need is the car to go with it. :bigsmile:

1970 Challenger w/a 440 Hemi.

Used 2 have 82 Mustang GT, fun to drive.
    Mustang GT here...love it, true, very fun to drive, it's a hatchback so Winter consist of sandbags in the back:noway: :tongue:

FC:heart:

I actually jammed my neck in that car when I flew over some RR track xing @ 40mph on a back road. I hit my head on the roof.

I miss standard transmission sometimes.
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    The 2009 Nissan Z is hot.
    2003-350z.jpg

We just sold one like this, but convertible, it was a fun car!
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    Saab 9-3 2008 Turbo x
    2002 Mustang Gt
    1992 240sx ( nisan)
    and of course the zo6,,,, have to list gm as I work for them,,, but shh the saabs gm too dont tell.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Mercedez's Smart Car.

Ok, it' not a car. It's really a toy. So small and tiny. Smaller than a golf cart. It's soooo cute!!!

I wouldn't have the guts to drive it on the roads/highway, maybe, just on my driveway!! :laugh:

Me too! I love that car! I said I want to get one someday. (DH said no. :grumble: )

Aren't they the cutest? When I see it on the road, it's like seeing a tiny little HotWheels ( toy) on the roads/highway. Ok, they couldn't be the safest thing, but they're so darn cute!! Like a toy!!

Oh, your DH say no? Oh well, it's a reflection of his love for you. :heart: He wants you to be safe.

Nah, he just thinks they're ugly. :laugh: My husband likes "man" cars. Big with big motors.

I saw a smart car parked at Wal*Mart recently. It was pulled up the the line and I bet a second one could fit behind it and still not stick out of the parking spot.

Ha! Ha! Too funny. Can fit a 2nd one right behind it. I know. They are like not a car but 1/2 a car.

I know this sounds contradictory but the other fav car of mine is the Smart Car's opposite.

I love the Hummer!!

Not H3 or H2. The H1 !!!

Can you imagine if I drove one of those, people would so get out of my way:angry: . And, I would definitely need to take up 2 parking spaces!!" haha!! :laugh:

A Hummer? You could fit a smart car INSIDE of a Hummer.

SwatchCar02.jpg
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    MY car!! I have drooled over these things since I knew what they are:

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg
  • getsexymarylou
    getsexymarylou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love my car! Toyota Yaris S Black and Black leather/Vinyl interior. Saves me sooo much gas!! :heart: Love my Car! I named him MAX. :blushing:

The Lexus ISF. (My fiance's dream car)
    The way he talks about it, makes me want it!! And is making MAX jealous:brokenheart:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Loreeb18,

Tks so much for the Smart Car pic. Oooh, that's a nice green one. So funny, can fit a Smart Car inside a Hummer!! The Smart Car is so darn cute. It's like the puppy of cars! I want to put one in my pocket!!!

I love love love love :heart: :heart: this thread!!
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    :glasses:

Mustang!!

We own a Gt Mustang. It is loud and fast. V-8 engine.

I personally enjoy convertibles. I love having the top down and feeling free. :happy:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I rode in a convertible once. Wow! It was a totally different riding in the car feeling!! It messed up my hair but who cares!! So liberating. :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    MY car!! I have drooled over these things since I knew what they are:

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

LOVE IT!:wink::bigsmile: She's purty!:tongue::love:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :glasses:

Mustang!!
    Well by all means I'll trade you my Mustang for a Lexus!! :drinker: :drinker: :noway: :tongue: :bigsmile: Wanna? Oh see I can drive it and have the papers and you'll be making payments?! See how this will work?:laugh: :sad: Ok, ok, so maybe I'm a dreamer:heart:

I do love my mustang, best lil car I've ever owned:love::smooched:

FC:heart:
    so that would be a no then:cry::brokenheart: :laugh:
  • ShakeDown1993
    Options
    a lambo