Starbucks

13»

Replies

• ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Am i just weird that iv'e never been to starbucks? I love coffee and everything sounds awesome. I guess im just to cheap to go there lol
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    ktekc wrote: »
    Am i just weird that iv'e never been to starbucks? I love coffee and everything sounds awesome. I guess im just to cheap to go there lol

In terms of coffee, it's not that great. Starbucks has fun specialty drinks but the regular coffee and teas are just okay. If you want a dessert-coffee, then sure, give it a try. If you just want plain coffee/tea, then there are plenty of other places that are better.
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,821 Member
    I'd rather spend my money on a higher end coffee at home. Fair trade, organic, dark roast, freshly ground......utter bliss! But the odd time I do go to starbucks my favourite is a skinny flat white. A grande is 130 calories. Perfection :)
  • Calichusetts
    Calichusetts Posts: 100 Member
    Christmas blend...black. Home made or bought from store
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Skinny cinnamon dolce latte, hands down. Especially in the winter months. Not sure about macros, but it comes in around 150 calories for a grande.
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Tall Java Chip Light Frappuccino or tall Nonfat Iced Mocha (no whipped cream), both are 150. I like the skinny cinnamon or vanilla syrups, but not the mocha one. Also, you can order something rich in Short size, for fewer calories.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    anyone with IG will want to checkout @themacrobarista - he's a Starbucks barista with macro friendly ways to order your favorite drinks