What's on your mind?

Replies

• How I don't eat Bacon anymore, or drink, or eat fried foods for the most part. I'm boring, I know.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    How I don't eat Bacon anymore, or drink, or eat fried foods for the most part. I'm boring, I know.

Life must be sad and full of tears :'(
  • jkou77 wrote: »
    How I don't eat Bacon anymore, or drink, or eat fried foods for the most part. I'm boring, I know.

Good thing I have @UrBaconMeCr8zy, he's more then enough Bacon for me. It's actually not all that BAD, I have to learn to deal with family members while sober now.
  • jkou77 wrote: »

Good thing I have @UrBaconMeCr8zy, he's more then enough Bacon for me. It's actually not all that BAD, I have to learn to deal with family members while sober now.

I was about to say, im your bacon now. But good for you on the non drinking !

Every weekend I was all about beer, especially IPAs, and used to drink so I can tolerate people. Now I just cut those people out of my life, so I don't have to drink haha.

• more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    jkou77 wrote: »

Every weekend I was all about beer, especially IPAs, and used to drink so I can tolerate people. Now I just cut those people out of my life, so I don't have to drink haha.

be careful with your laughing the haha police will come for you!!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I'm worried I haven't heard from someone in over 36 hours, and we talk every day throughout the day.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    I'm worried I haven't heard from someone in over 36 hours, and we talk every day throughout the day.

You can request a welfare check by the local PD
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member

That's one time I don't drink...my family is all non drinkers
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    more_skal wrote: »

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

you just wont stop. even with the bullying thread you continue to bully!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member

You can request a welfare check by the local PD

The last time this happened he left his phone in a customers car. I'm trying not to think the worse but this is longer than last time. I'll keep in mind the welfare check though. Thanks!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    How cold it is and why hasn't the heater kicked in yet? All I am thinking about.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    lol. I really need to time some of these gifs I open to music. I have tracks playing in the background on my computer and when I open the gif and they time up it's like comedic gold.