• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Water, big water, ocean water
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    A lot. Same *kitten* that's on my mind everyday. Never changes, just different days.

Same here..... I think maybe I need a drastic change.
  • BootyfulBikerZX10r
    Options
    just ordered outback steakhouse delivery...yummmmm filet mignon, grilled asparagus...and well...chocolate thunder from down under!! I'm in my MACROS! no judgement!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The fun and games forums...
    Some dudes really play to win :lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Headless torso sausage fest?

Dude... That's hella the band name lol..
    Or the next viral thread lol...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited October 2017
    Options

Headless torso sausage fest?

Dude... That's hella the band name lol..
    Or the next viral thread lol...

I agree! Headless Torso Sausage Fest :D

You gonna join our new band?
    The headless torso sausage fest! :lol: :

Although I can't act like I've never done that myself :grimace:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    dkcub7hpcq4e.png
    Y'all've been busy
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    How nice it would be to win $700 Millon even if I had to split it with 50 co-workers who went in for the tickets.

Right. I don't even have to be rich, I just want enough to be debt free and be able to do whatever I want whenever I want even if I still have to work.

Same gurrrrl, SAME!

This is my dream too.

Being rich would be amazing, but my dream is to be comfortable enough to be able to say, "I want to go somewhere nice on holiday this year," and actually have that be easily done.

Is it student loans? I've never really understood why people can't. Money is a touchy subject with people you know.

I don't understand you non understanding....Not everyone has disposable income

nvm

I am no youngin but there are situations in life that come up that sometimes put people on hard times. That's all

Exactly, honestly we were doing great a few years ago and were almost debt free, could do most anything we wanted then my husband got crushed by an excavator at work, was in a wheelchair for 6 months. Couldn't work for a year and a half and we have been paying for it ever since. Unfortunately it wasn't his fault nor was it equipment failure or anything like that. Just a co-worker's negligence. There's no one to "sue" to make up for our lost income and increase in other bills due to this. It was just bad luck and bad timing that completely changed our lives in about 2 seconds. It's hard and it sucks and I am tired of it but it's what we were dealt. I will be glad when I can quit working so damn hard to make up for it.

Did a lawyer tell you that you couldn't sue because a coworker was negligent?

If that was the information that you got then boy, I am very sorry because that's not right.

Yes, that is what we were told by our lawyer. The company also filed bankruptcy and shut down immediately afterwards. I am convinced it was a safety measure on their part before we did sue. Of course, we could sue the negligent co-worker but he is an average joe with nothing of major value. We would be waiting forever for him to pay up.

This is exactly what construction companies do, what they did here is shut their "business down" and opened up under a new name (LCC) so you couldn't sue them, this happens more often than not. A well known trick for getting out of being sued.

If you had the owner name I would sue him directly for any future $$ made. and have the lawyer sue the company even bankrupt, I would have also sued the worker, same thing his insurance would have covered it.

I would first start with a new lawyer, this guy/gal doesn't have your interest at heart.

Also sorry to hear this, truly a tragic mistake, glad your husband is OK, but that really sucks for you guys.

• MellowGa
    Options
    where to travel to next, I need an adventure!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    dkcub7hpcq4e.png
    Y'all've been busy

If you insist
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MellowGa wrote: »

Where were we meeting? :p
  • MellowGa
    Options
    MellowGa wrote: »

Where were we meeting? :p

depends on my mood, maybe Key west....wild times in Key west.

• CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    dkcub7hpcq4e.png
    Y'all've been busy

If you insist

I always insist

:D:D that lucky hubby of yours!