Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• LittleHearseDriverLittleHearseDriver Member Posts: 2,677 Member Member Posts: 2,677 Member
    Espon salt baths
  • Timshel_Timshel_ Member Posts: 22,908 Member Member Posts: 22,908 Member
    Wondering how my youngest can be so head strong and opinionated, yet so impressionable. Worried about him lately with his friend choices so need to have a bit of a sit down.
  • pudgy1977pudgy1977 Member Posts: 13,503 Member Member Posts: 13,503 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Wondering how my youngest can be so head strong and opinionated, yet so impressionable. Worried about him lately with his friend choices so need to have a bit of a sit down.

Having good friends is soooo important. I’ve been mostly lucky in that department with my kids so far
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,926 Member Member Posts: 11,926 Member
    I hope I catch that kid going for the tree because it will be the last time...

Call me the brat whisperer :lol:
    edited December 2017
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOMDISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM Member Posts: 1,384 Member Member Posts: 1,384 Member
    Oh just my mfp bff @DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM

Now i'm feeling the love. You're getting warmer.
  • 123liveoak123liveoak Member Posts: 2,239 Member Member Posts: 2,239 Member
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOMDISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM Member Posts: 1,384 Member Member Posts: 1,384 Member
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Frozen

Let it goooooooooooooooooo, let it gooooooooooooooo
  • MJFSHMJFSH Member Posts: 7,211 Member Member Posts: 7,211 Member
    somebody help defrost my toes!!!!
  • 123liveoak123liveoak Member Posts: 2,239 Member Member Posts: 2,239 Member
    You're wrong and you're wrong
  • Journey2happiness18Journey2happiness18 Member Posts: 1,033 Member Member Posts: 1,033 Member
    jkou77 wrote: »
    You're wrong and you're wrong

But....but.... I’m sorry :(:*
    Still gonna poke my ballz??
    edited December 2017
  • OkChargerFanOkChargerFan Member Posts: 371 Member Member Posts: 371 Member
    How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Member Posts: 33,104 Member Member Posts: 33,104 Member
    The chocolate to peanut butter ratio in the Reese's Christmas trees is just all wrong.
  • MrSithMrSith Member Posts: 1,635 Member Member Posts: 1,635 Member
    The chocolate to peanut butter ratio in the Reese's Christmas trees is just all wrong.
    Try a snickers Christmas tree.....my son doesn't know I ate his.
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Member Posts: 33,104 Member Member Posts: 33,104 Member
    MrSith wrote: »
    Try a snickers Christmas tree.....my son doesn't know I ate his.

Haha! Then you have time to replace it.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,081 Member Member Posts: 9,081 Member
    How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

"A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center."

Too much work. Just keep it in your mouth until it naturally dissolves to the center. Then throw the center away. Ick. :D
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,081 Member Member Posts: 9,081 Member

Yes, the same with the pumpkin and egg ratios. Bleh.