What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    A little surprised that we are headed back to work offshore with all that is going on.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    8am in the morning and already had a cuss out session with someone. Quarantine has me unruly & patience at non existent.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »

look what this woman is doing! disgusting...! :o

WHY!?!?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

WHY!?!?

Looks like she coughed or spat into her tissue then wiped the bench with it.. 🥴
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Wth did my pp suddenly revert back 2 pps ago 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Pic reported maybe?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Pic reported maybe?

Ahh apparently it was... That's lame af
    I've seen so much worse... I was proud of that one 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2020
    Options

Pic reported maybe?

Yeah, there was nothing wrong with it imo and you definitely have every right to be proud.. 🙂 your accomplishment with your weight loss and transforming your body is nothing short of amazing..
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

Pic reported maybe?

Normally they send a pm explaining why it was changed. That's only happened to me once. And I was completely covered. Bizarre. Saw nothing wrong with your last pp.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Pic reported maybe?

Lol. I thought I'd imagined it... it was there, then gone. I thought the striped hat was awesome. :smile:

So, it was reported for being to stripey?? Fun hats against TOS?
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

WHY!?!?

Thereès a video of a guy spitting on produce in a store and he gets smacked upside the head for it.

Ièll post if I can find it...but first I need to get rid of the fancy È on my keyboard
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »

WHY!?!?

Thereès a video of a guy spitting on produce in a store and he gets smacked upside the head for it.

Ièll post if I can find it...but first I need to get rid of the fancy È on my keyboard

They've had people here spitting at pharmacy workers and healthcare workers, they've now made a possible long prison sentence for it.. Smh, crazy they had too.
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

WHY!?!?

They've had people here spitting at pharmacy workers and healthcare workers, they've now made a possible long prison sentence for it.. Smh, crazy they had too.

https://youtu.be/lmzQ5Kr8aeI
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

WHY!?!?

https://youtu.be/lmzQ5Kr8aeI

Wow, that's one decent *kitten* slap.. 😄
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Has anyone watched "The Platform" on netflix?

I didn't really understand the ending of the movie straight away, but after some thinking I came up with an explanation of it (spoiler):
    The top of the platform is a symbol for the wealthy. They are given the freshly presented food to eat, they decide to over-consume and have no incentive or reason to share or promote solidarity.

The young girl at the bottom is a metaphor for resilience, light and innocence, free from greed and guilt.
    When she makes it to the top, it proves that she could survive only because some people have chosen solidarity over greed and made the choice to bring food to the bottom of the platform to save her.

It makes us question our capitalistic economy, and question what human life has come to be.

Yes, I finished it the other day. Your assessment is accurate, I would say.