Figs?

So my favorite fruit of all time is figs, and I know there is a bunch of fruits that are a nono when it comes to dieting (like mangos) is figs one of them?
Ps: I just ate one

Replies

• sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    edited December 2017
    What they said ^
    There is no "no-no" foods ever, you need to eat a calorie deficit to lose weight, doesnt matter what it is

Is it Friday on here or something? What's going on XD
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    edited December 2017
    Why on earth would mangoes be a bad fruit?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Figs are fine. Mangos are fine. Unless you're allergic or have an intolerance, ANY food is fine. Eat within your calorie goal and with an eye toward a nutritious diet in general.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    toxikon wrote: »
    So my favorite fruit of all time is figs, and I know there is a bunch of fruits that are a nono when it comes to dieting (like mangos) is figs one of them?

I'd love to know what mangos did to end up on the naughty list...

Mine are dried and then coated in dark chocolate...very naughty, but I still lost weight.

I now want these more than I've ever wanted something else sweet. I need to ask my husband to hunt some down for Christmas for me.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member

Mine are dried and then coated in dark chocolate...very naughty, but I still lost weight.

I now want these more than I've ever wanted something else sweet. I need to ask my husband to hunt some down for Christmas for me.

imageService?profileId=12028466&itemId=979210&recipeName=352

Oh my! *drool*
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited December 2017
    i eat mango daily in relatively large quantity lmao whats wrong with mango :o
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member

imageService?profileId=12028466&itemId=979210&recipeName=352

I think I may need to do a Costco run. Those look amazing.
  • JaydedMiss

holy *kitten* this is a thing? yesssssss i must have this
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm usually all over anything chocolate but I cannot get down with chocolate covered mangoes. Chocolate and citrus-y stuff (not sure if mangoes are actually citrus but they are in my brain) doesn't work for me.

Though I still want to know what mangoes do or don't do that makes them bad for dieting. Maybe they just taste too delicious.
  • JaydedMiss
    jemhh wrote: »
    I'm usually all over anything chocolate but I cannot get down with chocolate covered mangoes. Chocolate and citrus-y stuff (not sure if mangoes are actually citrus but they are in my brain) doesn't work for me.

Though I still want to know what mangoes do or don't do that makes them bad for dieting. Maybe they just taste too delicious.

frozen mango is like fruit fudge texture so i have to imagine itd be like chewy delicious fudgey fruity goodness. Seriously how have i never heard of this
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,970 Member
    I don't eat figs because, yuk. But I frequently eat mangoes. Didn't hamper my 76 pound loss. I may need to try those chocolate covered mangoes.