Guys, if the heels make the gal taller than you?

Replies

• gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Time for her to start loving flats...
  • omgitstuddle
    omgitstuddle Posts: 2 Member
    Personally, I'm 6'3.... (Pause for reaction) and I never ever wear heels! A lot of men are shorter than me already so I'm defy not going to make matters worse lol. With that being said, I want to scream any time a girl under 6 feet asks about heels. 5'8 is not tall... It's slightly above average so stop your whining and wear wtf u want... ????????????
  • T_Roc
    T_Roc Posts: 65 Member
    Guys who don't like their ladies to be taller than them in heels, they really need to man up. My wife is a little taller than me in heels. Doesn't bother me not one bit, actually I love it when she wear her 5" heels. I"m 5"11.
  • T_Roc
    T_Roc Posts: 65 Member
    Any women no matter of their starting height , in high heels is hot.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    I do not care at all about a woman's height.

I find that women make a bigger deal out of the height issue than men.

Because of this, I tend to focus my efforts on women who are significantly shorter because they are more apt to find me attractive.

I like women who dress feminine, wearing dresses and high heels. Not all the time, but at times, it is very hot.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Another reason to love us short girls. Not a problem
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    A 20' tall women with the right proportions could be hot.

Would be very awkward, but intriguing.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    I have never been a fan of heels, whether a woman is short or tall. Maybe for walking on bubble wrap. But whenever I see a woman wearing heels, especially spikes, I laugh a bit. Just a personal preference.

If the question is about what makes a woman feel good about herself, she needs to go ahead and wear whatever she wants, I guess. If it's about what makes a man comfortable, then he probably ought to get over himself.

If it's about being able to walk faster than a dude with a walker, get some real shoes.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Either way is good...not a big deal unless you prescribe to some lifestyles where perception is important.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    I love heels! If me wearing 5 inch stillettos makes a guy feel emasculated, then tough luck bub. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    The taller the better :drinker: :blushing:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    i don't care if heels make her taller, or she's naturally taller. hot is hot at any height.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Never had a problem with women being taller ... with or without heals. Then again I'm 6'0 so hasn't happened too often.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    FOR SURE! ALL GOOD!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Well---this is sure an old thread. However I'm 5'11 and my husband is the same. I've worn flats or shoes with little heel since meeting him 32 years ago. I'm now very thankfull for the situation because I live in Italy and there are a lot of short women. I had such a hard time finding size 10's (41 Italian size). Looking at their feet, now that they're older, I see many mishapen feet and toes. This is because to be elegant and taller, they wore very high heels with pointy toes. My feet look great at 62, so wearing flat shoes was a plus--who knew.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    I'm 5'8". My first (real) girlfriend was 6'1". She showed up in heels one day and topped out well over 6'3".

I didn't care about the height difference; I just thought the shoes were sexy. And I didn't even mind when she trolled me by resting her chin on my head. I thought it was cute.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    I love it when a woman is taller than me.
    Love it!!!
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    I don't think it is hot. I wouldn't date a man shorter than me. I feel weird looking down a man while talking to him.