What We're Eating Wednesday

2»

Replies

• dragthewaters1991
    dragthewaters1991 Posts: 45 Member
    edited December 2017
    First I had a large brunch at our favorite brunch place. Had two poached eggs with avocado and tomato, each atop a piece of multigrain toast; hash browns; pico de gallo; and unsweetened iced tea.

Then I had a cup of instant decaf coffee with a bit of unsweetened soymilk (I actually don't think instant coffee is bad).

Now I'm having some sprouted multigrain crackers topped with hummus and nutritional yeast, and a bowl of kale topped with a tomato (I got a huge head of kale at the store yesterday for like $1.30...also going to make some pan-fried and oven-roasted kale with it later in the week). Along with a plant-based vitamin D3 supplement (I wear sunscreen year-round so I need it).

Later on I'm going to have an apple and some raw mixed nuts, and some sea salt dark chocolate.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Breakfast: Pumpkin baked oatmeal and coffee with Italian Sweet Cream Creamer
    Snack: lowfat raspberry skyr
    Lunch: Small-ish cheese sandwich
    Snack: TBD - probably something sweet
    Dinner: TBD again Possibly pasta with italian sausage

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had much time for food prep/planning, so i've been winging it. That pumpkin baked oatmeal was a freezer item, as is the bread I made my sandwich on. And the pasta sauce and italian sausauge that might be dinner is also from the freezer...lol. I have a pretty full freezer.
  • ilcontreras28
    ilcontreras28 Posts: 12 Member
    BREAKFAST: protein powder, meal replacement shake, almond milk, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
    Lunch: 6 oz of chipotle seasoned chicken. cauliflower brocoli mix
    Dinner: porkchops, mix veggies
    SNACKS: Tuna, Almonds, chobani greek yogurt
  • cheffy213
    cheffy213 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Breakfast: 2 HB eggs, whole wheat English muffin with cream cheese, green tea w/ stevia

Lunch: chicken cutlet, brown/wild rice mix, peas

Dinner: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices low sodium bacon

Snacks: 1 apple, 1 clementine

Marci
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Breakfast: oatmeal with 1/2 tbsp. peanut butter and 3 tsp. blackberry jam, black coffee
    Lunch: 3 thin ham slices, cottage cheese, celery sticks, baby carrots, sliced banana with whipped topping & chocolate syrup
    Dinner: Korean inspired stir fry with tofu, fried egg, zucchini, radish, cabbage, onions and a gochujang-based sauce...made with some kind of noodles (I'm not sure what they are, something my husband picked up from the ethnic market last night)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    edited December 2017
    Breakfast
    3 large "specialty" coffees

Lunch
    Tummy too upset to eat

Dinner
    Chipotle Barbacoa bowl

Still paying for it today. Won't do that again.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,000 Member
    Breakfast: onion bagel with tomatoe, basil and melted provolone cheese. Coffee with milk.

Lunch: chicken noodle soup with crackers.

Snack: almonds. More coffee. (Woke up too early today)

Dinner: i have leftover taco meat from tuesday taco night, so i’m mixing it with noodles, sour cream, and cheese for a taco noodle bake. And also sauteed zuchini.