Walk 1 hour a day Dec 11th to Jan 9th - Drop 15!!

Options

Replies

• GnomeQueen0310
    GnomeQueen0310 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm taking my rest day today. Woke up with a fever and nausea. Guess the plague hasn't left my house completely! I'll get back to it tomorrow!
  • stacyann847
    stacyann847 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm taking my rest day today. Woke up with a fever and nausea. Guess the plague hasn't left my house completely! I'll get back to it tomorrow!

Awww, Feel better! Rest up.
  • stacyann847
    stacyann847 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did 45 mins.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 miles today.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    My fitbit says 69 minutes yesterday.
  • mayasweetie
    mayasweetie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I walked 50 minutes on the treadmill this morning and yesterday. (Too cold here for much outside walking right now). I watched a couple of episodes of Red Oaks on Amazon--reminds me of Caddyshack and Dirty Dancing, and there's lots of '80s music. It made the time go by faster:-)

Any other shows you like to stream during indoor exercise?
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options

Awww, Feel better! Rest up.

Thank you! Not so great this morning. But felt guilty for taking the night off. So planning on pushing through tonight!! :)
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    I walked 50 minutes on the treadmill this morning and yesterday. (Too cold here for much outside walking right now). I watched a couple of episodes of Red Oaks on Amazon--reminds me of Caddyshack and Dirty Dancing, and there's lots of '80s music. It made the time go by faster:-)

I just watched the Marvelous Miss Maisel! Sooo good! Binged it in like two days! Haha
  • mayasweetie
    Options

I just watched the Marvelous Miss Maisel! Sooo good! Binged it in like two days! Haha

I haven't even heard of it. I'll have to check it out!
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Had to split up my hour yesterday but I was able to get it in with two different walks on the treadmill.
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Day 4: 1 hour done!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I was only able to get 45 min in today.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    72 active minutes yesterday
  • mayasweetie
    Options
    MzRuthy wrote: »
    I was only able to get 45 min in today.

That's still good!
  • mayasweetie
    Options
    Two walks yesterday totalled 75 min. Tougher today--got up too late for a morning walk. Hoping to get out at lunchtime.
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Hey everyone! So today, I've had a small victory. I have been dieting and exercising for a month and a half. I've lost 12 pounds in total and have noticed slight changes, but have been wearing my same clothes okay so figured not much change. This morning, I woke up late for work. In my frantic dressing, I reached for the first work shirt I could find. This shirt has been too small for me for over 2 years. It would fit, but just barely and was too tight across my stomach and arms. Well, I put it on, and it fit. It's baggy in my stomach, and the arms aren't tight at all! I'm so excited and it just validates all my yard work even more! Wanted to share! Have an awesome Friday, everyone!!
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    Two walks yesterday totalled 75 min. Tougher today--got up too late for a morning walk. Hoping to get out at lunchtime.

75 minutes is awesome!! And I hear you on tough days! Yesterday was harder after my rest day. Remember you get a rest day too! If you need it, it's good for your body to take a day to recoup! :)
  • amandadave1982
    amandadave1982 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I would like to join
  • Crystaledgerly
    Crystaledgerly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm late to join but I'm here!
    4.9 miles
    11,243 steps
    Relaxed but steady 94 minute walk.
  • GnomeQueen0310
    Options
    I would like to join

Welcome! Basically, the challenge is walk a day for 1 hour, with 1 rest day and two days including supplemental exercises of your choice. The challenge goes on for 1 month from your start date! 15 is my personal goal for the month, but you can tailor the goal to fit you! :)