What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for posting on here and helping “what’s on your mind” continue to go strong.

I appreciate every one of you.

New phone who dis
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why nail polish always looks weird on my nails no matter what color I pick. I mean, it looks pretty awesome on other women/girls, but on me?? It just seems.. weird.

Do other women deal with this issue? Do they put on polish and look at their hands afterward and go "what the *kitten* did I just do?"

I find that lighter colors are better. I just feel/look trampy with darker colors (which is sad because I really like all those glittery purple/green/blue tones). :neutral:
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why nail polish always looks weird on my nails no matter what color I pick. I mean, it looks pretty awesome on other women/girls, but on me?? It just seems.. weird.

Do other women deal with this issue? Do they put on polish and look at their hands afterward and go "what the *kitten* did I just do?"

I find that lighter colors are better. I just feel/look trampy with darker colors (which is sad because I really like all those glittery purple/green/blue tones). :neutral:

I know this isn't exactly the same topic but I was just retrieving an ink pen from my dog and I don't know how i managed this but it busted perfectly over one nail...looks like I polished my nail ink...and it's not coming off :| off

But other than that ...try an American or French manicure...sometimes simplicity is the most appealing
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »

I know this isn't exactly the same topic but I was just retrieving an ink pen from my dog and I don't know how i managed this but it busted perfectly over one nail...looks like I polished my nail ink...and it's not coming off :| off

But other than that ...try an American or French manicure...sometimes simplicity is the most appealing

Yeah, I'm a sucker for just a bit of shine over natural nails. It looks so pretty. Some little designs and stuff (like snowflakes) for winter and I'd probably be set. I just need to learn to do it myself so I can stop paying other people to do it for me (but they're sooooo much better at it than I am).
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »

Yeah, I'm a sucker for just a bit of shine over natural nails. It looks so pretty. Some little designs and stuff (like snowflakes) for winter and I'd probably be set. I just need to learn to do it myself so I can stop paying other people to do it for me (but they're sooooo much better at it than I am).

Aaaww little white snowflakes would be so cute
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    All the shopping I still have to do... all of it!
    I hate shopping.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    A really good deep sleep where I hope not to jerk awake at 4 am :|
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Give, give, give and they take, take, take. Ticks me off, but why do I continue to give? Ok someone, diagnose me!
  • ColtRocker
    ColtRocker Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out how I'm going to get through next weeks workouts as beat up as I am. The heating pad works wonders...
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    The difference between a preference and a fetish is a thin line, but I think some might be confusing that line. :D
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The difference between a preference and a fetish is a thin line, but I think some might be confusing that line. :D

That's because "fetish" has a negative connotation. People hear it and sirens start up with announcements along the lines of "we've got a real weirdo here" blast from loud speakers.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »

That's because "fetish" has a negative connotation. People hear it and sirens start up with announcements along the lines of "we've got a real weirdo here" blast from loud speakers.

For some, maybe. I hear that term and my ears perk up like a dog hearing a chip bag crinkle, lol. The things people are into (whether I am into them or not) interests me from a sociological and psychological perspective.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »

For some, maybe. I hear that term and my ears perk up like a dog hearing a chip bag crinkle, lol. The things people are into (whether I am into them or not) interests me from a sociological and psychological perspective.

I am the same way!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Let this trend happen
    02184770.jpg

I'd be okay with this. I might actually stand a chance of finding cute pumps in my size for once if this becomes a thing. No more shopping in the sex stores on the side of the highway for me! :D
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Let this trend happen
    02184770.jpg

I'd be okay with this. I might actually stand a chance of finding cute pumps in my size for once if this becomes a thing. No more shopping in the sex stores on the side of the highway for me! :D

Lmao they've got quite a selection, though!

They do.. and they're all uncomfortable as *kitten* after about 30 minutes, lol. And no amount of inserts can fix it. Still, I dearly miss my six inch semi-platform knee high boots. They lasted a good ten years of continual use. :D