Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Shoes..
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    That I'm probably going to fail a class this semester.

Which one?

Nursing theory.

Props to you for nursing school! We need more males, damnit!

I was thinking about doing that, shifting 'caretaker' positions, but i cannot handle *kitten* if it isn't my kids. Even them sometimes

aww you'd get used to it. You'd be a great one too!

Well back to school i guess

yes! then i'll hire you!

Whaaaaaa??
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    @CaptainFantastic00 and his selfie GIFs

Ayyy
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    @CaptainFantastic00 and his selfie GIFs

Ayyy

g82czhrlj679.gif

• jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Spike Lee just put out a casting call for people with afros and hippie types in NYC for his next film, and now I'm really excited for his next film.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    My mind is a neighbourhood

I read this and my brain immediately went to "The sky is a neighborhood". So now the chorus of that song.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    A lil road rage from some *kitten* in a huge pickup truck on the freeway.

Tailgating, bright lights, laying on the horn.

I'm in the far right lane going to exit in 1/2 mile. Like he wants me to drive 85 mph?

My reaction to him: nothing, zip, nada

That probably had to piss him off more than anything else I could have done.

He was some old angry guy. I'm in Arizona so there was a very high probability that he had a handgun in his rig too.

..... not worth my time
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Just got a call from a person who's job I'm interested in, asking me "unofficially" if I'd be interested in taking that job if it became available.

Thats awesome Tj
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I'm in the far right lane going to exit in 1/2 mile. Like he wants me to drive 85 mph?

He was some old angry guy. I'm in Arizona so there was a very high probability that he had a handgun in his rig too.

..... not worth my time

Did you get his number plate schnookems.. I'll sort him out for you :*
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I just don't understand why people feel the need to be so deceitful and conniving? Why can't you just be upfront and honest with what you are thinking/wanting/needing/doing?

This boggles my mind and for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Got a question for me? Ask...I'll answer it truthfully.
    Hate me? Tell me, so I can tell you I don't give a *kitten* and to kick rocks.
    Want something? Say so, don't beat around the bush and expect someone to read your *kitten* mind.

ugh.... and I was doing so well for a tuesday....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    I just don't understand why people feel the need to be so deceitful and conniving? Why can't you just be upfront and honest with what you are thinking/wanting/needing/doing?

Want something? Say so, don't beat around the bush and expect someone to read your *kitten* mind.

Hugs :*
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »

This happens to me a lot. I am very verbal of what I like, don't like. If I am mad, sad, hurt, etc. I will let you know. No, guessing game, and I try my very best to tell the truth, even if it may hurt. Communication!! I tell my hubby all the time, I am not a mind reader. You have to give it to me straight!

Tuesday is not over, hope what remains is good for you!
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

..... not worth my time

My friend had a fit of road rage at an old woman that cut us off, yesterday. It was so embarrassing, he got out of the car and started yelling at her. He said that it was because I had my daughter in the car.. Pleeeaassee. You caused more of a risk than she did. Not worth it.. Pick and choose your battles.
  • jdlobb
    Options
    This country is supremely *kitten* up
  • jdlobb
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »

what country isnt?

Compared to this one? Most of them.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

..... not worth my time

One time in driving and got real mad and was yelling in my car and went to pass the guy in front of me and i went by em and it was my best friends disabled dad and i felt like an ahole. Don't forget everyone has a story

I was driving someone else's car. In the far right lane, just above the speed limit.... pretty much like any reasonable person would have been driving.

The world is full of *kitten*. This one just happened to be driving a F250.

I didn't take it personally; that's the trick to shrugging it off.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

what country isnt?

Compared to this one? Most of them.

It's the people. It all comes down to the actions of humans. We need to raise our kids better. That's up to us.