Replies

• trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Why do us woman need so many products in the shower? I literally counted 9 bottles that contained...shampoo/conditioner, body scrub, body wash, face wash, more shampoo, more body wash :D
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Updated iPad keyboard is a nightmare. Do people actually like this?

cdl9iwryhivx.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Drinking .. sitting outside and thinking about the people who've let me down. Karma is a wonderful thing..and she's a *kitten*
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Drinking .. sitting outside and thinking about the people who've let me down. Karma is a wonderful thing..and she's a *kitten*

Don't let those people take up any more of your time. Enjoy the drink though.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    I'm feeling all lovey and positive today and it's making my dark soul nauseous. I'm not even hormonal. This needs to stop.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

:) it's all good, I think about them sometimes and smile.. I see where I am and where they are. Lets say Karma did good..
    I had a great evening.. a beautiful spring evening, breeze blowing off the ocean. ...sitting on my swing seat ..life is good

Thank you though :smile:
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

:) it's all good, I think about them sometimes and smile.. I see where I am and where they are. Lets say Karma did good..
    I had a great evening.. a beautiful spring evening, breeze blowing off the ocean. ...sitting on my swing seat ..life is good

Thank you though :smile:

That sounds so good!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling all lovey and positive today and it's making my dark soul nauseous. I'm not even hormonal. This needs to stop.

This makes my lovey and positive soul feel warm and squishy. But my crabby demeanor is having none of it.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

You have one of the least dark souls around here :)
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This makes my lovey and positive soul feel warm and squishy. But my crabby demeanor is having none of it.

Shush and come be squishy with me.

You have one of the least dark souls around here :)

That's really sweet, thank you.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Why do us woman need so many products in the shower? I literally counted 9 bottles that contained...shampoo/conditioner, body scrub, body wash, face wash, more shampoo, more body wash :D

Tell me about it. I've got a shampoo, a conditioner, a body wash, a body scrub, a night face wash, a day face wash, shaving cream for my legs, shaving gel for my bikini area... so much crap!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Seriously losing respect for some people in here. I thought some were better than that. A surprise around every corner I guess.

Need me to throat punch someone for you???
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Seriously losing respect for some people in here. I thought some were better than that. A surprise around every corner I guess.

I'll be right behind with another throat punch.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »

Damn ..I hate to be the person you are after .

:lol: I'm not really that bad. Just trying to help @pudgy1977 out with the handing out throat punches.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

:lol: I'm not really that bad. Just trying to help @pudgy1977 out with the handing out throat punches.

No one messes with my friends. I am a lamb until I need to be a lion