What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    edited December 2017
    NAP150 wrote: »
    ckozl81 wrote: »
    I drink coffee not in itself a NSV but I also use sugar in my coffee. I've tried no sugar sweetener but don't care for the after taste. Well in the last 2 months I've dropped from using over 8 teaspoons of sugar to using 4 teaspoons. I'm still working on lowering that but I call that a NSV for me. Maybe in the next 2 months I can get to 1 or none. Time will tell.

Awesome job, I have done something similar but instead of refined sugar I use real maple syrup and it is so good I do not even need cream anymore .Keep up the great work.

Maple syrup sounds like a great idea, barring the option of drinking black coffee. Coconut sugar could also help?

ETA: Ohhhhhhh how totally did I not notice that alternative sugars were the topic of an MFP blog post today? http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/examination-healthier-sugar-alternatives/
  • ckozl81
    ckozl81 Posts: 59 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    NAP150 wrote: »
    ckozl81 wrote: »
    I drink coffee not in itself a NSV but I also use sugar in my coffee. I've tried no sugar sweetener but don't care for the after taste. Well in the last 2 months I've dropped from using over 8 teaspoons of sugar to using 4 teaspoons. I'm still working on lowering that but I call that a NSV for me. Maybe in the next 2 months I can get to 1 or none. Time will tell.

Awesome job, I have done something similar but instead of refined sugar I use real maple syrup and it is so good I do not even need cream anymore .Keep up the great work.

Maple syrup sounds like a great idea, barring the option of drinking black coffee. Coconut sugar could also help?

ETA: Ohhhhhhh how totally did I not notice that alternative sugars were the topic of an MFP blog post today? http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/examination-healthier-sugar-alternatives/

I've not heard of Coconut sugar...I'll have to look for some at my local grocery. I tend to drink 1 20 oz travel mug a day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!