What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    These are all wonderful posts!!! Just what I needed to read this morning. Congratulations everyone!!!
  • DownsizingSam
    DownsizingSam Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    LushFix wrote: »
    I can sit cross legged on the couch without having to physically grab and move my leg over the other, ( not sure if that makes sense) and I can sit like this comfortably for a long while.

I know what you mean... I can do it without the "pull" too now, but I don't find it very comfortable! :)

I can't wait for this day, along with the day I no longer have to lift my foot to the iron to get on my horses (currently I even have to do it with my short horses
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    grmckenzie wrote: »
    Had a trip to take last week and had no issues doing up the seat belt on the plane. I've always had to suck in my stomach to do it up and almost had to get an extender. No issues this trip.

I can totally relate,the last two times i flew i had to hold my breath to do the buckle. Always felt like i was this close to needing an extension. My next trip will be more comfortable . Good for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!