Petite women trying to lose weight

2»

Replies

• lcast89
    lcast89 Posts: 43 Member
    edited December 2017
    Oops didn't realize I'd already commented on this thread lol.Sorry.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    I'm 5'3" (is this petite? I definitely look petite beside my 6'2" boyfriend lol)151lbs looking to lose 20-25 more lbs. Have already lost 80. Add me if you would like :smile:
  • PeachTea93
    PeachTea93 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    5"3 and wishing to become more healthy and active! 10lbs left to lose till I reach my goal!
  • Erica0021
    Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
    I’m 5’1 my goal is to lose 50lbs I’ve got about 10 more pounds to go. Feel free to add me!
  • yourfitnessenemy
    yourfitnessenemy Posts: 121 Member
    I'm 5'2" and I'm currently 130. I'm normally around 105, would like to get back to at least 110. Anyone can add me.
  • Dakhar1
    Dakhar1 Posts: 27 Member
    @danni27wild if your profile pics is what you currently look like, then you look absolutely great!!! I know what you mean what caring weight weird, not matter what I’ve always had thick thighs and refuse to wear shorts and I live in TX. But sometimes I see people who are way thicker than me wearing shorts with confidence and I’ve started thinking I need to stop being paranoid and hinding. So no matter what size I am this summer (hopefully smaller than now) I’m going to get out of my comfort zone and buy shorts. But really you look great and you should be so harsh on yourself!
  • Sambo_fitness
    Sambo_fitness Posts: 137 Member
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm 5'0". Have made the goal of losing 2 lbs per week as I also build up muscle!
  • anwade01
    anwade01 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi! I’m 5’1”. My starting weight was 181. I’m currently 146. My first weight loss goal is 132. Feel free to add me
  • bosswitch
    bosswitch Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me! (that goes for anybody else in this thread too). I am 5'1, 162 lbs and looking to lose 20 pounds by March. Ultimate goal weight is 120 lbs. I log every day and like to interact with my friends
  • katprvnzn
    katprvnzn Posts: 1 Member
    5’2 currently 138, trying to lose about 10 lbs/ tone up!
  • Frank_Linn
    Frank_Linn Posts: 1 Member
    5'4" and currently 165, would like to be 140 by June (vacation time). I struggle to stay motivated with eating good, I just love food, specially sugar. I belong to a great RecCenter but nobody to go with, would love to have a group to check in with everyday to stay focused. Accountability works good if I know other count on me being there as well for support, even if just moral support.
  • lauragetsfit1
    lauragetsfit1 Posts: 7 Member
    Please feel free to add me looking to lose weight for my wedding next November and wanting to just general get in shape xx
  • livisuzanne
    livisuzanne Posts: 22 Member
    bosswitch wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! (that goes for anybody else in this thread too). I am 5'1, 162 lbs and looking to lose 20 pounds by March. Ultimate goal weight is 120 lbs. I log every day and like to interact with my friends

Same height, current weight, and ultimate goal as me! I'll add you.