Still not syncing today
  • tracylp6178
    tracylp6178 Posts: 70 Member
    Stew501 wrote: »
    Still not syncing today
    Same here! So annoying
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Good to know I'm not the only one. Thanks for posting this!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Same here
  • jfrobinson23
    jfrobinson23 Posts: 1 Member
    I am glad I saw this thread. It is still not working this morning. Hopefully it will get fixed quickly.
  • mikel1947
    mikel1947 Posts: 1 Member
    still not syncing, bummer
  • cugash
    cugash Posts: 1 Member
    Same problem, still waiting...
  • Ritarella77
    Ritarella77 Posts: 2 Member
    This is not working for me either despite un-linking and re-linking etc

Please fix ASAP
  • fruitydude
    fruitydude Posts: 8 Member
    Guennn wrote: »
    MFP did a message today:
    "Sunday, 12/17/2017, 9:45 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff"

Do you know if this is still the case? What was happening was that my steps were showing up on mfp, and now they show up differently (much lower cals and no step count). The reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering how much I should be eating (of exercise cals). According to fitbit I sometimes burn over 1000 when I exercise. I'm really confused. My cals are set at 1200 due to age / weight...
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    fruitydude wrote: »
    Guennn wrote: »
    MFP did a message today:
    "Sunday, 12/17/2017, 9:45 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff"

Do you know if this is still the case? What was happening was that my steps were showing up on mfp, and now they show up differently (much lower cals and no step count). The reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering how much I should be eating (of exercise cals). According to fitbit I sometimes burn over 1000 when I exercise. I'm really confused. My cals are set at 1200 due to age / weight...

MFP has not reported that the issue has been fixed and I haven't seen anyone reporting that they are now seeing adjustments. I still am not seeing adjustments.
  • Ritarella77
    Ritarella77 Posts: 2 Member
    I confirm the issue seems not to be fixed yet.
  • KNoceros
    KNoceros Posts: 324 Member
    Still broken.
  • draegerjeff
    draegerjeff Posts: 7 Member
    They’re clearly not working on it.
  • Stew501
    Stew501 Posts: 65 Member
    Still Not working...it’s been 2 DAYS
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited December 2017
    Copy and paste (from the help page) of last update on the issue:

Fitbit Sync Issue
    Monday, 12/18/2017, 12:49 PM PST

Hello,

Our genuine apologies any frustration with data not syncing between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. Our engineers are looking into it and we will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Right now no data will be syncing between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal, and relinking the two programs will not resolve this issue. At this time, we recommend not relinking the two, as when the integration is functioning again, this will increase the workload on the servers, and will lengthen the amount of time it will take to work through the backlog of sync requests.

This is due to a larger site-wide failure that happened over the weekend. While we have the majority of the program up and running like normal, we are still ensuring the state of our service is completely stable before Fitbit sync will be able to resume successfully.

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff
  • triathlete4906
    triathlete4906 Posts: 4 Member
    Any update or estimate of when the problem will be fixed?
  • neversaynever_43
    neversaynever_43 Posts: 59 Member
    I know they are saying it's an outage but this happens more often than it should.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    I know they are saying it's an outage but this happens more often than it should.

Huh? I can count the number of times I've had issues between Fitbit and MFP on one hand in the four years I've been here.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Mine is fine >:)>:)>:)