My Sad and Pathetic First World Problems...

Replies

• NotEmphatic
    NotEmphatic Posts: 59 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I hate that I have to paint the outside of my 4200 square foot house over my two weeks off paid from work.

But...if the paint quality is good...you won't have to do it again for a decade.
    How about?...I have to buy sooooooo much masking tape for the windows I need to cut back on my chardonnay this week?
    Ha ha ha
  • NotEmphatic
    Merkavar wrote: »
    ...when 15 grams of almonds are not enough but thirty is too much...
    Doh!

I will let you in on a secret.

Here goes.

Between 15 and 30 there are these secret, ancient numbers that have fallen out of common use, but yet still exist. I will now list them in order. Share this with everyone you know.

Mind blown right

Man...you have blown my mind...freaked me out...totally been radical to my scene.
    I am Tripped by The Square Root of Pi.
    You have mathematecally zoned me out.
    More Power to You.
    Respect.
  • NotEmphatic
    Chuck the wine and eat the almonds--problem solved and dog is happy.

I want to Woo this because I'm a Failure.
    You are right...I am weak...Doh...
    The Dog understands my weakness.
    She does.
    Insert smiley face here.
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    I've been moody lately b/c I can't go running like I'd like to. ugh, guess I'll have to resort to doing yoga.
  • NotEmphatic
    Yoga is Good.
    Laying on the couch watching cheap american rom-coms is also good.
    Ha ha ha.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    I hurt my thumb, now I can't play Elite: Dangerous because it hurts too much to hit the target lock button on my HOTAS.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    When you are caught in the worst drought in a century and City Management says we are going to run out of water by February 2018 ....

That is not a first world problem my maat! That is a third world, junk status, mismanagement at the highest levels of government problem!! I wish I could send you our rain! Redistribution of water instead of wealth is what is needed!!

lol I'm in denial.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Math is Hard !

meth is harder :D
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    When you are caught in the worst drought in a century and City Management says we are going to run out of water by February 2018 ....

That is not a first world problem my maat! That is a third world, junk status, mismanagement at the highest levels of government problem!! I wish I could send you our rain! Redistribution of water instead of wealth is what is needed!!

lol I'm in denial.

Which part of De Nile are you in? :p:p:p

f4mpbjf4u3xb.gif
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    pogiguy05 wrote: »

lol I'm in denial.

Which part of De Nile are you in? :p:p:p

f4mpbjf4u3xb.gif

According to our president, all rivers in Africa originate in South Africa, which would make us the very top; while simultaneously being the very bottom!
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    I'm stuck at NotMyDesk™ all day today and the chair doesn't spin.
    41a6fd66fb5c26af56d73068d0419b98.jpg
  • NotEmphatic
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Having the free time, the unfortunate inclination and the electronic capability to actually read this thread.

Ha ha ha ha
    We are mostly spouting drivel.
    But, what the hay!...it helps to pass the time.
    Merry Xmas.
  • Pocket__Cthulhu
    Pocket__Cthulhu Posts: 134 Member
    I'm pretty sure I speak for Americans here, but we'll be just fine without you being able to post politics on a forum about health and fitness. There are more appropriate sites for that. Also, Those words, First Amendment, I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • Pocket__Cthulhu
    Why thank you!
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    This isn't my problem, but a customer of mine that owns a Gulfstream G450 was saying they might upgrade to a G650 because it flies a little rough...
  • Pocket__Cthulhu
    Back on Topic: My expensive balancing stool (Qor360) doesn't have enough cushion, and I'm using it until my office finally grants me a reasonable accommodation for a Varidesk.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I have a friend complaining that the 6 series BMW is just a lil' out of his financial reach.

the horror.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    I had to use duct tape on my presents cause I ran out of the regular tape
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    mybfisred wrote: »

okay, the hot tip is to use Fedex packaging....

just place the gift in the pre-made box, seal the box, complete the air-bill and place it under the tree.

done.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »

okay, the hot tip is to use Fedex packaging....

just place the gift in the pre-made box, seal the box, complete the air-bill and place it under the tree.

done.

I would still need to seal the box...soooo duct tape