3mi run/walk on the treadmill, 20 min pilates
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 miles, Abs Series, Arm Series
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    40 minutes circuit training for upper body, 15 minutes intervals on the stairmill (Lvl 12 :sick: ).
    I did a full body circuit last night that was really demanding so I shouldn't have lifted today, but I was bored and in the mood. :embarassed:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    I walked 6.2 miles in one hour and 34 minutes. That is up and down some are hills and some not.
  • sherri145
    Options
    I went on the elliptical for 30 min for the frist time in months and it felt good!!!
  • abillings9
    Options
    I had a date with Jillian today on level two of 30 Day Shred. Boy does it kick my butt!
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    So far 31 minutes on the elliptical for 500 calories ... 60 minutes of weight lifting starts as soon as I get these receipts entered in iBank ... of course if I stop reading stuff here, I'd get the recepts done faster :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Did level 1 and 2 of the Shred and 45 minutes circuit training.:happy:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    50 mins on the elliptical. 100 jumping jacks and 20 mins of weight training.

not a bad day. :bigsmile:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    10 mins on the elliptical, Upper body weights for 30 mins, 150 crunches, stretching for 10 mins, and then 45 minutes of a kick butt Step Aerobics class. *sigh* I'm done!:bigsmile:
  • AllieD
    AllieD Posts: 35
    Options
    I had plans to go to the gym today...however my calves are still sore from skiing then going out in heels that same night. Not to smart on my part. lol.
  • agapita1965
    Options
    walked, incline between 1.0-4.0 for 75 minutes while watching biggest loser reruns

wii fitness coach -- flexibility program for 60 min
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Just wondering....

What kind of excercises did you do today?

Me. I walked up the mountain behind my house...about an hour for up and back.....I'm pooped:sick:

144617.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Jillian Michaels Cardio Kickbox and 4miles WATP
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I did absolutely NOTHING.
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    elliptical and bike , hit the weight room and worked biceps and back total workout 1 hour 28 minutes.. 708 calories
  • RhondieJFB
    Options
    Wow.. everyone did such an awesome job working out. I didn't work out today.. I have a stomach bug or something.. layed out on the couch with water, lollipops... that's all I can hold down. I am proud of everyone though.
  • enewby
    Options
    Two 45 minute each water aerobic classes

144219.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Y'all are AWESOME! Making me feel guilty! I did 30 min on treadmill, 2.5 miles, 250 cal. I guess I'll have to up my game tomorrow!!! For those of you burning 700 cal, do you really eat it all back?
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Y'all are AWESOME! Making me feel guilty! I did 30 min on treadmill, 2.5 miles, 250 cal. I guess I'll have to up my game tomorrow!!! For those of you burning 700 cal, do you really eat it all back?

me personally I don't eat my extra calories back now if im hungry i eat a little but I dont really see the point in burning all the calories just to eat it back. I just look at my extra calories from working out as a bigger deficit.