These holidays! OMG

Options
124»

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love Buckeye Balls?

I am really not quite sure how to take that.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My mom used to make Buckeye Balls at Christmas.

My grandma did and they were my favorite, so I decided it was time for someone else to pick up the tradition. Those in the picture aren't quite right. I think Grandma Max used to put crushed graham crackers in hers so I'm trying another batch tomorrow.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    EAT IT ALL AND DRINK IT ALL>
  • ped6erzani
    ped6erzani Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want. I just make sure to log it, whether it is more or less than my goal. It keeps me accountable and it helps me make better choices because it's not mindless eating. It stops me and makes me think.
  • carolyng66
    carolyng66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Holiday time is the only time I bake sweets, Christmas being the biggest season. This year I baked two cheesecakes, four pies and dozens of cookies to give away. The problem I have is all the "taste testing" and having left over ingredients, like graham crackers. Then their are others who give ME treats and everyday there is something new at the office to sabotage my diet. Come on January 1st, please get here, soon. :-)
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Mmm Reese’s... for peanut butter balls, my grandma always covered the whole thing in chocolate. Wish I had some of those this year.
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter balls are the best. I could eat an entire batch of them in an evening. A very dangerous, yet yummy holiday food to have around for me.