Dear Anonymous,

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Dear anonymous,
    There's no reason to send a message that "people were talking about you" because,
    1. IDGAF
    2. You only prove you're a narc.

So you go back to your buds and keep kissing butt. You do it well.
    Signed,
    Not 2-faced.

I like you.
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    bitcoincat wrote: »
    Dear Anonymous:
    You post a hundred selfies enhanced with filters and gifs and despite what your followers from smallville, kansas think and tell you, you are not as hot as you have been told. You are average.

I'm from Oklahoma, please get it right.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Dear Anonymous:
    You post a hundred selfies enhanced with filters and gifs and despite what your followers from smallville, kansas think and tell you, you are not as hot as you have been told. You are average.

I'm from Oklahoma, please get it right.

OK
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Dear A,

Did I scare you off? :D

Yes. But, I'll always be in awe. :blush:

This makes me wanna hug you :smiley:

I'd hug the feck out of you... dependent on your body language... otherwise, I may seem like a stone cold *kitten* and I'm really not, god damn my pc ways... :
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    Dear A,

Why aren't we friends?
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    Dear A,

I know it's you :*<3 I missed you.

It's supposed to be anonymous mon ami
  • sweetsloth
    sweetsloth Posts: 35 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dear Anonymous:

It’s the blood thirsty mosquitos that you should watch out for. I like what you have to say. It wasn’t meant for you. You’re MFP royalty. Even I know that.

-Observing is not a bad thing.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Dear A
    Your dance moves aren't so....pretty!?! but I'm so glad to see you! :)
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Dear A,

Why aren't we friends?

I tried ...but you blocked me :#
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Dear Anonymous:

Oh no I'm scared this is me

This is a lot of us
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    sweetsloth wrote: »
    Dear Anonymous:

It’s been fun. It’s also been a test too. No wonder fresh energy and people don’t want to participate in chit chat. Thanks for being so welcoming to the newbies and scaring them away unless they fit the mold. Sometimes royalty needs to be knocked off the throne and a little democracy put into place. Enjoy the back wall gossip and private groups. Take a look at yourself before and maybe get that chip off your shoulder.

*kitten* stinks just as much as yours, but tired off being nice and wasting energy on *kitten* that doesn’t really matter anyways.

P/S- You don’t have to say, don’t let the door hit me in the *kitten* on the way out. I already gathered that from the welcome.

-Tootles

I’d like to buy this script and make it into a movie
  • sweetsloth
    sweetsloth Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    sweetsloth wrote: »
    Dear Anonymous:

It’s been fun. It’s also been a test too. No wonder fresh energy and people don’t want to participate in chit chat. Thanks for being so welcoming to the newbies and scaring them away unless they fit the mold. Sometimes royalty needs to be knocked off the throne and a little democracy put into place. Enjoy the back wall gossip and private groups. Take a look at yourself before and maybe get that chip off your shoulder.

*kitten* stinks just as much as yours, but tired off being nice and wasting energy on *kitten* that doesn’t really matter anyways.

P/S- You don’t have to say, don’t let the door hit me in the *kitten* on the way out. I already gathered that from the welcome.

-Tootles

I’d like to buy this script and make it into a movie

Or maybe you just wanted to quote it and comment, so that it would be in MFP forever before I edited it, that way it could be fodder for mockery for months. :wink:

-Tootles for the 2nd time.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    DEAR A,

I get it.

Sweetly awaiting your return
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    Dear Anonymous

7cgfdpohczrr.gif

Nothing left to say

I’m fixated on that pointy thing
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    Dear A,

It’s tumbled by about 30%. I hope you are okay, I know you live for that stuff.

Purr.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Dear Anonymous:
    Kudos on taking a loan hedging your house, yacht and maxing out your credit card to buy 150 bitcoins last week, you lost 40% of it already. Merry Grinchmas!

Just gotta keep hodling while the ship sinks.