My apology to short girls

Options
Workout4Health
Workout4Health Posts: 447 Member
edited December 2017 in Chit-Chat
I'm really sorry that I said short girls are not worthy. I didn't word things correctly. I didn't mean to offend people. The truth is that twice after 2 short girls broke up with me over the last 5 years, they made a comment about how they'd rather get a tall guy anyway and I went bezerk. I told one of them she was short and she said they loved being short. It really hurt me. I'm just under 5 ft 11, and the girls I was with were only between 5 ft 2 and 5 ft 4.

I felt that they had no right to create a 6 foot and over rule and say that to my face since they were much shorter than me, even in heels. It was so devastating to hear them call me short. When the one that was 5 foot 4 called me short after breaking up, I was a little bit hurt that she said she'd rather find a taller more handsome guy anyways. But of course I was bad too because I was mad and didn't show up to things on purpose to get back at her. But It was 5 years ago. The one that was 5 foot 2 didn't directly call me short after we right after broke up but throughout the relationship she made small comments about it like to her friends, and in the end, she said she wanted to take a break and still live with me, but date other guys and bring them over while living together. I packed her bags up, I told her I hate short girls anyways because I had a lot of stuff built up from her previous comments and she said I'm also too short, almost as short as her, which was complete baloney.

What trigged me to start writing about how short girls aren't worthy was when I was reading another thread on here about how some girls have a 6 foot and over rule. And I thought that since these girls are saying they want a tall guy, why don't I tell them How I FEEL. And how girls aren't the only ones that want a tall partner and they better beware. Some of us guys feel the same way about our partners height that you feel about us, so you better at least keep that in mind before you start ranting about how you need a tall guy. Keep that to yourselves.

And every tallish girl I've been with between 5 foot 8 and 5 foot 10 has never made my height an issue. It's been great. They said they liked my height. One time I dated a girl that was almost 6 feet tall. A little taller than me and for some reason she called me tall, because she said all the other guys she's been with were short. I also had a 6 foot 1 girl who was in love with me. She was a little too tall for me and I was only mildly attracted to her and we talked about getting together and I asked her about height and she said if we ever got together, she would rather date me than a tall jerk anyways. Unfortunately someone killed her, so we never got together. I found this out recently.

Also, I prefer a girl who is around my height and only a little bit shorter than me, but taller than me in heels. It's just what I like. So 5 ft 8 to 5ft 9 or maybe 5 ft 10ish, but not much taller than that. Although I am also attracted to girls in the 5 foot 6 or 7 range too, as long as they wear heels to match my height once in a while. I'm open to that. Now don't get wrong. I'm not saying I'm entitled. It's my fetish or preference or fantasy. I'm sure there are tall girls who only like tall guys. It's just the way it is. But I always thought that from my perspective that they had a right to want that because they are tall. Like how dare a short girl break up with me and tell me I'm short and that she is gonna find a taller, more kind and handsome guy, when she is tiny compared to me. It was just so mind boggling.

But ultimately, I'm just not into short girls in general. It's got nothing to do with the break ups, I tried them out because I thought there might have been something. And there's nothing wrong with that. People have preferences, even when it comes to race and religion unfortunately. But I'm not even saying that short girls or average 5 foot 4 girls turn me off all the time. But to me, I think of a short girl as too cute. I'm not attracted to them initially, not the same way I'm attracted to taller than average girls. I just tend to like taller girls that are pretty close to my height. I don't really want to be many inches taller than my girl.

And I'm not saying that I deserve tall girls. I'm only normal height, there are much taller guys than me. But I would never break up with a tall girl and complain that she's not tall enough. I would never even break up with a short girl and tell her that she is too short, even if I felt it. Okay I did do that one time, but I was mad. But unfortunately, that's how a lot of women are based on my experience. Being called short by a short girl is not a good feeling. Especially when you're into taller girls. I just love tallish women with great proportions and leggy legs. If I ever found a short girl to be my partner, it would have to be based on way more things than physical attraction.

Replies

• marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Yikes....
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Is this real?
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    It isn't that serious. Also, I didn't read the whole post.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    As a male who is at least 6 feet tall, can you please provide a tl;dr. I can't read all those tiny words from up here

tl;dr - He is allowed to have preferences, but women are not. Also, somehow 5'11" is now "short." I don't know. Everybody is tall compared to me. <shrug> Good thing I'm only "cute" and not "attractive." :relaxed:

Thank you small potato woman
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    u3mj11jx0ets.jpg

Skillz. Central intelligence level skills
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    But short girls give the best hugs :wink:

Come here you.
  • LilFoxtrot
    LilFoxtrot Posts: 91 Member
    Options

9Eyp6_s-200x150.gif
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Now I'm not a hugger
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    Your girlfriend is right. You are short.

Oh snap

200w.gif
This discussion has been closed.