Options
    Daily challenge COMPLETE! had to break it up into 5 sets of 10
  • roxy77007
    Options
    50 up and downs completed!!!
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ok folks, I'm really pumped up about this challenge and the healthy lives we are building. My main interest is that we all get into great shape physically and mentally. So when we get through this we will have a lasting connection (in my mind at least) reaching this together. So whatever the challenge is think in terms of our community. Saints and Slimmers! Daily challenge coming up.
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    I so agree with u skinz..
    I say we should have our own mini workout challenges too.. if we can do xtra.. y not just push ourselves and do it....
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've never done Burpees before and I don't think I really like them......but I managed to complete 50 of them to complete my daily challenge!! WHEW that was a tough one!!
  • prunella1066
    Options
    WOO HOO!! Bring it on!! I got this one!! 25 pushups, 25 crab touches, and 20 globe jumps..., ALL DONE BABY!! Come on team....YEAH!!!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    I am amazed daily, reading your posts, to this thread and in general at how so many of our group are really doing it!
    I am proud to be on your team and doing things I would never come up with on my own! It's like having 20 personal trainers from all over the globe! Thanks for the blessings of each and every post! We have all the components to win this challenge and surmount our personal ones! Weigh in is Sunday!! Come on team!
  • sue567
    Options
    awwww sugar its a mutual feeling..... this is the only way we can motivate each other.. and get stronger.. mentally and physically....

Guys i did my30 globe jumps, 30modified pushups and 30crab touch.. but i couldnt do my daily workout.. today was way to busy...and i had been working out since like 9days in a row.. needed a break.. i still have time.. i can go jogging... guys please suggest.. should i just take a break or take a break on sunday?? confused confused!!!!!!
  • zeus277
    zeus277 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the idea of mini daily challenges for the team. Count me in!
  • Perissology
    Perissology Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :smile: Ok Team were on day 6 of week 1. You all are doing an awesome job with your challenges.

Today's challenge is squat lunges if you need a visual i'm sure utube has one available.
    Give today your all... Tomorrow brings rest.

Team "Saints ans Slimmers " we rock it !!!
  • sue567
    Options
    Wohoooo done with today's final challange
    25 Lunges, 100 Jumping jacks, 50 situps and 25 crunhes.. and 1 mile extra elliptical ..

next week each team has to do 100 miles extra.. .. in total.. so we can divide 100 miles amongst all of us.. i can do 10 miles extra..
    Whos in for EXTRAAAAAAAAA???:wink:
  • zeus277
    zeus277 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can commit to at least 8 extra miles next week. That will double my current miles.:happy:
  • sue567
    Options
    18 miles down only 82 miles left... lol lets make it even.. i'll do 12 miles extra... 80 miles left... comon guys!!!
  • roxy77007
    Options
    Ok I will do 12 miles...... Oh man!
  • sue567
    Options
    Awsome Roxy ;) .. so how many miles are we left with. hmmmmm ...68 ...
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    I'll safely commit to five and try for more :)
  • Perissology
    Perissology Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Unleashing AUGUST WEEK 2 the Beast Within!
    This is the week two team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine.
    This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact me for great modifications.

Week Two Daily Exercise Challenge
    Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for
    the team!

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER
    ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks*
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup or bottles of water if u
    don’t have weights

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches* + 50 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup
    or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 40 Shoulder Presses + 1 extra mile + 50 crunches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWrzp9Mnyg) Shoulder Press

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Each team must coordinate a 100 mile walk, run, jog outside of their normal running jogging. You will to
    volunteer how much you can walk. If the team does accomplish the 100 mile challenge they will be
    rewarded with 5 bonus point. In addition to the 100 mile walk each team member must submit their
    favorite recipe to the group forum, along with the nutritional value. If someone submits your favorite
    you must find another recipe to submit.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.
    Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.
    Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended

Saints and Slimmers .... We got this..!!! Lets get Rockin !!

I'm good 10 miles at least this week. let me know how many you can walk

We Rock !!!

Leah
  • prunella1066
    Options
    Put me down for 10 Leah!! I'm gonna be a BEAST this week!!
  • sue567
    Options
    Sue567 12mi
    zeus277 8mi
    roxy77007 12mi
    sugarsprinkles 5mi
    Leahinpa 10mi
    prunella1066 10mi

So far so good.... 48 mi left.... woohoo.. m hitting the gym right now.:bigsmile:
  • SammieFierce
    SammieFierce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am good for at least 10 as well!