Post recent progress pics

Options

Replies

• Johncalvinfields
    Johncalvinfields Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    ckcjmacblcud.jpeg

Now, I’m trying to adjust food and workouts to keep and add curves - without being overweight ... ugh

Looking good keep up the good work
  • Luxduca
    Luxduca Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    ckcjmacblcud.jpeg

Now, I’m trying to adjust food and workouts to keep and add curves - without being overweight ... ugh

Great job!
  • Johncalvinfields
    Options
    94tlx7bb2y6h.jpeg
    Today was a good workout session
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    6pa6r1z18upz.jpg
    Bottom right starts Jan 2017 counterclockwise through Nov 15th 2017

After spending 15 minutes figuring out which way was counter-clockwise....

That's amazing for just 9 months! Huge difference in the mid-section from all angles. Kick-*kitten* recomp!
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    q7kwhlp9om2n.jpeg

Feb 16 and Today. Currently coasting along without much thought about my diet lol

Stop! just stop! I can't make a new gif every time I see you now. It will become weird.

Good Job! Very well done!
    6pa6r1z18upz.jpg
    Bottom right starts Jan 2017 counterclockwise through Nov 15th 2017

Thankyou! Yes please keep the gifs coming :lol:

Also, you look amazing! Well done, you’ve done very well :)
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    q7kwhlp9om2n.jpeg

Feb 16 and Today. Currently coasting along without much thought about my diet lol

And looking amazing

Thanks Tammy <3
  • Johncalvinfields
    Options
    qeh5q12bd0xo.png
    Another great workout
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    q7kwhlp9om2n.jpeg

And looking amazing

Wow!!!
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    969zju8r14gv.jpg
    xh7d1yw9e76o.jpg
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I mean... I have no body pics of me at 235 5 ft 3 but i was big...Can tell through my arm in this face pic where i wasnt even my biggest... Im now 125 total of 110 lost

0u69xbhl2447.jpg

And this thread came at a good time just thismorning i took a selfie ad was mad my thigh muscle bulges weird and made me feel gross and chubby. So this reminded me nicely how far iv come :p ill take chubby leg muscle bulges over fat anyday

n850wnnelo7q.jpg
    awkward morning selfie for the thread comparison
    a15yi63ppzcf.jpg

edit to add random leg one theyve come the furthest XD
    slxwj6bhwjxl.jpg

You've done an awesome job! Don't worry about the weird bulge. I call those things fine tuning. Just keep going. You will start to see that disappear and think "well when did that happen."

its the exact opposit its growing because i walk 10-15 miles a day lifting literal tonnes xD Just keeps growing :( owell! thankyou :D
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I mean... I have no body pics of me at 235 5 ft 3 but i was big...Can tell through my arm in this face pic where i wasnt even my biggest... Im now 125 total of 110 lost

0u69xbhl2447.jpg

And this thread came at a good time just thismorning i took a selfie ad was mad my thigh muscle bulges weird and made me feel gross and chubby. So this reminded me nicely how far iv come :p ill take chubby leg muscle bulges over fat anyday

n850wnnelo7q.jpg
    awkward morning selfie for the thread comparison
    a15yi63ppzcf.jpg

edit to add random leg one theyve come the furthest XD
    slxwj6bhwjxl.jpg

You look amazing and love the tats :smile:

just remembered this thread and came back, Thanks ^_^ Luckily i like my tats to ;D Only one regretful one hah
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I have been pretty irate lately over my calves now being too big for all my jeans (oh ultramarathon running, whatchu doing to me?). A photo came up in my cloud from around my highest weight (250's) and after comparing I realized it could be worse than my legs betraying my awesome pink size 0's- I could still be fat :#

6p9ibcoc763a.jpg

OK so was that "before" picture taken about 18 years ago and you were the baby? Seriously, you look like a completely different person than the woman holding the baby. Wow. Also, those calves are not too big...
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I have been pretty irate lately over my calves now being too big for all my jeans (oh ultramarathon running, whatchu doing to me?). A photo came up in my cloud from around my highest weight (250's) and after comparing I realized it could be worse than my legs betraying my awesome pink size 0's- I could still be fat :#

6p9ibcoc763a.jpg

OK so was that "before" picture taken about 18 years ago and you were the baby? Seriously, you look like a completely different person than the woman holding the baby. Wow. Also, those calves are not too big...

Lol thank you but nah that's me with my oldest girl who is now 5.
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Just showing some new leg muscles.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    roydev8r6u3y.jpeg
    bb8a56phpl5b.jpeg

My progress at 160 just before starting and then 2.5 years at about 175. Top being most recent.