Replies

• keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    This thread is really useful thanks for starting it! X
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft5. when i started on here i was 140, and am now down to 127, aiming for 126. I think i am fairly small build, i have very thin wrists, and dont have much in the chest department!! (32 A)

I am starting to concentrate on doing more strength, as i want nice toned arms, and in an ideal world would like to see a bit of definition in my abs, but i think my body fat would have to decrease quite a lot (currently 27.7%) which might make me look a bit scrawny, so i guess i'll just keep at it an see what happens!

hope this helps!
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and at 117 having been through the whole range of 125-135 so if anyone wants a friend who has been there done that, go ahead and add me :)
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft4, and currently weigh 125lb ish, which was my goal :)
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Am just under 5ft7 (ok, ok, i'm 5ft6.5) and 125. I am still curvy and womanly and i'm pretty toned... It's one of those things I think where you just see as you go... I got to 125 without exercise and didn't like my body shape still so aimed for 120 and then the lightbulb went off and I realised that exercise was the key and now hover between 120-130 and am toned and fit.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hi, i fluctuate between 120-122lbs which is within my maintainance range of 120-125. im 5'2.5"
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft4, and currently weigh 125lb ish, which was my goal :)

You look fab!
  • shevanity
    shevanity Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 5in and my goal is 125 (CW 132). I am petite or small framed.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 129 lbs with a goal weight of 122, or just whenever I really love what I see in the mirror. It really depends on your build, but to me, 125 seems like a great weight for someone who is 5'5. My best advice is to rely on the mirror rather than the scale. Go into maintenance mode once you love what you see there! And until then, try to up your resistance training to tone up and lose the last few pounds. Hope this helps somebody - feel free to add me! :)
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" and I am currently about 132lbs. I've gotten down to 116 before but felt I was too thin so my goal is to get back to a toned 120.
  • KarenStapler
    Options
    bump
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 125. cool :)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same build as you, medium, definitely not tiny, definitely not broad. I'm 5'5 and currently weigh 131. My original goal was 125 but once I hit 128 I decided that was a good weight for me. Of course, I have gained 3lbs since May but that's a different story :laugh:
    I definitely don't think 125 is unreasonable...just evaluate yourself as you continue to lose and see where you are comfortable. The scale isn't all that important when you only have a few pounds left to lose. Make sure to workout with weights and some cardio, build some lean muscle!!!!
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Fabulous info!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS (or gals, I should say)!

I'm definitely going to shoot for 135 (bahaha, if that even ever happens!) and reevaluate once I'm there. If I can break this low 140's nonsense, I might be more motivated (:

Some of mentioned not to pay too much attention to the numbers -- don't worry, I'm not obsessing over a number necessarily, I just need some sort of concrete goal to work toward. "Getting healthy and feeling great" is way to vague for me, because those feelings change every hour with me!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Im 5'3 and had a starting weight of 136 and currently weigh 127 with a medium build with big boobs unfortunately lol. My original goal was 115-120 but I'm sort of happy around this weight...so right now I'm sort of just trying to fine tune everything;)