Who gained the most weight over the weekend?

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    I would more than likely be the one who ate the most calories...but not gain the most weight.

Guessing I ate/drank 11-12k each day.

That impressive. I tried and failed miserably last time. I didn't even bother this year since I probably walked three miles Monday and close to five Sunday. Like. Not even bothering.
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Now I feel better about the 3 lbs I've gained this week haha. I know a portion of it is actually fat but i doubt its more than 1lb. I didn't miss any workouts and actually got in a heavy weightlifting session + 40mins cardio on christmas but my diet was *kitten*. Back to the grind!!
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Only about 2.5 lbs. 134 today before and 136.5 lbs today. Skinny guy problems!
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked but I feel like it was a solid 3 to 5lb gain. now to cut back a bit.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much thinking this is maintaining - even with the fluctuations. My goal is to maintain, so I guess this data proves I've done exactly that. I was off work Friday - Tuesday so my schedule was super off and my food choices weren't stellar. And since it's been so cold, other than cleaning, my activity was pretty low.

Thurs: 140.8
    Fri: 140.8
    Sat: 142.2
    Sun: 141.4
    Mon: 141.1
    Tues: 140.4
    Today: 140.4

I'm not sure I'd call that a gain at all. Or even a loss. I didn't log during that time so I have no clue how much over/under I was on calories.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Friend of mine went from 308 to 328 this month, he is bulking up like me. Man, if I can maintain 270 for a while and then drop back to 240 later, BOOM, power!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just another weekend as far as my weight:

0k46l3g5uiqg.jpeg

• slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,033 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    -
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    113 → 119 on Tuesday.
    gmuv9ppxn7dk.png
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    I've been eating around 1500 calories for a couple of months. Was plateaued on weight loss so decided to take a maintenance break and eat 2000 calories (mostly extra carbs) for a couple of weeks. Gained 12.5 lbs. in five days over the holidays. Mostly water, I know, but I'm still a little disconcerted by that gain.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    196.8 to 205.4 :#
  • Zeuggma
    Zeuggma Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    142.4 > 148.7 :# already back to 144.8 today thankfully.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    I would more than likely be the one who ate the most calories...but not gain the most weight.

Guessing I ate/drank 11-12k each day.

That impressive. I tried and failed miserably last time. I didn't even bother this year since I probably walked three miles Monday and close to five Sunday. Like. Not even bothering.

Eat a sugar bagel!
  • lindyyy87
    lindyyy87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was up five pounds today! I will be honest in that I ate mostly cookies all weekend...
  • 99JT
    99JT Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Lost 2lbs not tracking cals over the weekend gained 4 this week.
  • myles1230
    myles1230 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    12 lbs wow! What were you drinking ? Guinness with egg nog? Lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    3lb up!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I’ve fluctuated 12lbs in a day. But it was 99.9% water. Actual mass, maybe 1lb.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Up another pound this morning :laugh: