Success pictures of women who started at 300lbs

Options

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!! Great accomplishments!
  • starxym123
    starxym123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. Such inspiration. How many calories were you allowing yourself and what did you do to feel full? Right now I'm sitting around 2k and still feeling some hunger pangs (could be the Christmas goodie season though...)

What worked for me was eating frequently. I always eat when I'm hungry - I just make better choices. I knew I wouldn't get far if I was hungry all the time. I'm the lady at work with two lunch boxes full of snacks :D

BTW my calorie allotment was around 1650-1900 throughout my journey since it changed as I lost weight. As mentioned above, I am 6'1". I started MFP set to sedentary and 2lbs loss/week. Now I have it set to lightly active and 1.5 lbs/week and my cal goal is 1820. I say find what works for you. I realized I didn't like trying to eat less than 1700 calories, so I didn't. I feel for you shorter ladies trying to eat 1200 calories. Mad respect.

Agreement with this I can manage 1200 calories for maybe a day. I find eating littlr more often definately helps with hunger
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!