Why Can't I Just Do This

Options
2»

Replies

• inquilter01
    inquilter01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments. They really have given me something to think about. Right now I am thinking about making some small changes, one step at a time.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You know that you can be a great cook and that doesn't mean you have to cook unhealthily?

Love means doing what's right for someone, including yourself. Cooking overly fatty, over-portioned foods can be meant lovingly, but that's not doing a loving act.

What's truely healthy love is making food that keeps you both in good spirits and good health.

Change is also a healthy part of a relationship. It's inevitable. I understand you don't want things to change, but change is part of life. It doesn't have to be bad. And change is necessary.

If changing your weight is a healthy thing for you, a good man will support you. It sounds like you have one next to you.

It also doesn't mean you have to ditch all yummy things. It's just eating in a way you aren't eating too much or too little of the wrong stuff fo you. Don't be afraid of changes that are only healthy.

• melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not easy. It does require us to change. If your hubby loves your cooking perhaps you can find yummy things you both love that are healthier? I’ve finally got my darling on board with that. Today’s special was a detox broccoli veggie soup. It has red lentils in it which make it creamy and great for the innards. Active dates are fun too. I have a long weight loss road ahead of me but it took a long time to get the weight on! We can all do this! Just do something every day. Anything! Walk, eat a vegetable, drink some water. We will get there!