• solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've got a degree in awesomology.

That explains it.
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Receptionist for a tech/construction/import-export business I straight up have no idea what the hay my companies do but I answer phones for them like a freaking PRO, except for when I get the names wrong (Exotic and Cyberex just BEG to be botched when answer the phones!)

Love This... cracked me up : )
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I am an..

Engineering Data Analyst

*yawn*

That's my job too. King of Spreadsheets.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* myself to the corporate man so I can afford to spend my weekends getting more money doing what I love - training horses and teaching people to ride.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I'm a semi-professional under-water basket weaver. I also am a squid pediatrist.
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    model.. for the adult movies.. but its based on fat men.. so im not very profitable.. or rich... sigh.....

jk.. i work for the government..

hahahahahhahaha cute! xx
  • tkirkes
    Options
    model.. for the adult movies.. but its based on fat men.. so im not very profitable.. or rich... sigh.....

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA :laugh:
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I took early retirement from an old and established Engineering/Architecture firm where I was Office Manager and Marketing Coordinator. Now I teach a SilverSneakers workout program (which is cardio, strength training, mobility, flexibility, range of motion) for Senior Citizens. I am also a licensed, ordained minister who goes in "behind the wire" to inmates. I founded "Set Captives Free Ministries."
  • lauraparr
    Options
    I'm a graphic designer :) xx

I'm Jealous : )

I worked in admin for 5 years after graduating! finally doing what i've always wanted :) I have to do some marketing too but I get the chance to be creative which is great xx
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    I *kitten* myself to the corporate man so I can afford to spend my weekends getting more money doing what I love - training horses and teaching people to ride.

mrs con.....tell them what i do........while I chop up the next one
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Up until a year ago I rode horses for a living. I now have my own business where I organize peoples homes and get rid of things they don't need :) I'm a de clutterer

I need you!!

:) it's a fun job
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

hahahahahhahaha cute! xx

not cute.. if you had seen the movies.. you would understand why im only allowed to show my films on the internet under "dont watch after eating huge meal" disclaimer..
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm an Army wife and a SAHM!
  • tkirkes
    Options
    You guys are awesome I love seeing what ya do!!!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Full time sales.
    Part time unemployed exotic dancer/gigolo.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom,former smut peddler
  • lauraparr
    Options

hahahahahhahaha cute! xx

not cute.. if you had seen the movies.. you would understand why im only allowed to show my films on the internet under "dont watch after eating huge meal" disclaimer..

hahahaha!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Part time unemployed exotic dancer/gigolo.

Is that code for "I stand in front of a mirror and watch myself dance?"