Meals

Options
Hey i am trying to find some quick and easy as well as healthy meals to make i am a 20 year old female that works 8-10 hours a day and have a hard time finding stuff that is as i said quick and easy/healthy. Any suggestions?

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I just made a quick healthy meal that I posted the nutritional info into in the food section.

Southwest Veggie Mix
    1 small chopped onion
    1 chopped bell pepper
    2 medium chopped tomatos
    1 small chopped squash
    1 can black beans
    1 packet of taco seasoning

Toss in a pan, stir & cook until onions & peppers are soft. Makes about 6 servings & under 115 calories! Make ahead of time & heat in the microwave.
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Set aside a night a week to pre make your foods for the week. Sandwich wraps, and lunchmeat, make easy meals. Have fruits and veggies on hand for a snack. What i like to do is make grilled chicken one night and use them in sandwiches, or in a salad, or by itself. It gives protein so you stay satisfied longer and lettuce fills you up and is low in calories.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    spaghetti squash
    riced cauliflower
    riced cauliflower pizza

can find recipes for these on here or in google =]
  • 2009public
    Options
    bag of frozen veggies ( I like brocolli/cauliflower or fajita mix of peppers and onions).
    Saute with little oil and water- chicken or turkey breast tenderloins, add veggies.
    use spices-pepper, garlic,etc.

you can premake 3-4 meals easily!

I'll post a picture in my profile to show you what I normally do.
    Mary