Anyone doing Herbalife diet

Options
Hello I'm currently doing the Herbalife diet and looking for friends who are also doing it x

Replies

• dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Herbalife works about as well as It works! /s
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Not a chance.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Be sure to have your doctor monitor your liver function. Herbalife has been known to cause liver damage.
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Eat less calories than your daily energy requirements, lose weight.

All weight loss diets and methods use this concept.
  • jennrissa
    jennrissa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's pretty much doing the same thing as CICO. You're restricting the amount of calories you're consuming. My recommendationwould be to not do it because eventually you will not be taking the shakes. The weight could come back if you go back to the way you were eating before. It's more important to make permanent changes that revolve around making better meal choices.
  • CarlsbergLewis
    CarlsbergLewis Posts: 186 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This is brilliantly funny to read
  • Marykaylady2010
    Marykaylady2010 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    They didn’t try to sell me anything I don’t even know what your referring too. I have no intentions of ever completely stoping my shakes it’s a quick meal that tastes great for around 2.50. I don’t know where I could get that other then a drive through
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    They didn’t try to sell me anything I don’t even know what your referring too. I have no intentions of ever completely stoping my shakes it’s a quick meal that tastes great for around 2.50. I don’t know where I could get that other then a drive through

You can easily buy better quality, more nutritious protein or meal replacement shakes almost anywhere for far less than $2.50 per serving. And not have to deal with a MLM scammer pushing their snake oil and/or trying to recruit you into their downline.