Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
  • EEAngelina
    EEAngelina Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Shout out to my MFP friends and their support, they are the BEST!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I was gone for a bit.. but a few shout outs to those of you who took me back and keep me motivated!!

@_Deadman_Walking_ because you are a *kitten* wolf. You have always been a good friend and have gone out of your way to be encourage and helpful. Always be you. No one else can even come close.

@CoffeeAndContour because you are amazing, and beautiful and always there to cheer me up when I need it.

@joemac1988 new friend this time around. But you make me laugh and that goes a long way to helping me stay motivated. I love how genuine you are!

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings my dear you are simply amazing. you have done so much and you always make me smile. MUAH

@BeamingBadass who couldn't smile and stay motivated with you around??? You brighten my day every time I log on.

@squat_smile_repeat My sister! we've know each other for so damn long at this point. I feel like you know me better than myself sometimes. you keep me going when I want to quit. You make me see what's awesome about me when I feel like absolute garbage. Thank you.

@Its_T_Time another new one to make this list!! I can't imagine being on this site and not reading your at times random , at times all over the place, energetic posts about your crazy days and workouts. You motivate me every day to try harder and do more.

@THS2SHALLPASS your crazy *kitten* always keeps me straight! No slacking with you around!! You have an amazing story. You have been through so much, whenever I get down on myself or start to have a pity party I think about you. Everything you have accomplished despite what life has thrown at you is simply amazing. You are a motivator just by being you. You touch lives and show people that anything is attainable if you just Stay Off Your *kitten*!

@Lipstick_n_lunges another amazing person!! your accomplishments are a testament to your dedication. You are a beautiful soul and a sexy *kitten* woman! I'm a better person for knowing you. Broken Crayons Still Color.

@BreezyPeezy5 my sweet exotic friend! Love you to bits!! you always have a kind word when I need it!! Hope to meet you soon!!

@FabulousFantasticFifty another amazing motivational friend on my list!! another who has been through so much but still has so much to give others!! You keep going no matter what is thrown at you! I love you lady!

@slimgirljo15 I don't know how you do it!! you have so many friends and EVERYONE loves you! you make the time to ensure everyone knows you care about them. Whenever my posts started turning negative or blase you are right there to remind me I'm awesome. I always look forward to your morning posts, full of humor and motivation! MUAH

@LiftingLisa my girl!! lots of love!! you may not see this but I expect nothing but amazing results from you this year!! you are always so sweet. I love your face and am so glad we reconnected!

@RunHardBeStrong your dedication and motivation are unmatched! you make me laugh, you don't care what others think and I love that about you. Your stories and workouts drive me to keep going.

@_MistahJ_ Your music keeps me going every day at work! you are a true friend and confidant. thanks for being there when I need someone to talk to. you never judge and always remind me that I'm kicking *kitten*! MUAH

<3
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Thanks Trish @JustKeepTryin !!! I rarely check notifications but I appreciate this. You're a fun friend and your smile is contagious. Mwah!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I was gone for a bit.. but a few shout outs to those of you who took me back and keep me motivated!!

@_Deadman_Walking_ because you are a *kitten* wolf. You have always been a good friend and have gone out of your way to be encourage and helpful. Always be you. No one else can even come close.

@CoffeeAndContour because you are amazing, and beautiful and always there to cheer me up when I need it.

@joemac1988 new friend this time around. But you make me laugh and that goes a long way to helping me stay motivated. I love how genuine you are!

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings my dear you are simply amazing. you have done so much and you always make me smile. MUAH

@BeamingBadass who couldn't smile and stay motivated with you around??? You brighten my day every time I log on.

@squat_smile_repeat My sister! we've know each other for so damn long at this point. I feel like you know me better than myself sometimes. you keep me going when I want to quit. You make me see what's awesome about me when I feel like absolute garbage. Thank you.

@Its_T_Time another new one to make this list!! I can't imagine being on this site and not reading your at times random , at times all over the place, energetic posts about your crazy days and workouts. You motivate me every day to try harder and do more.

@THS2SHALLPASS your crazy *kitten* always keeps me straight! No slacking with you around!! You have an amazing story. You have been through so much, whenever I get down on myself or start to have a pity party I think about you. Everything you have accomplished despite what life has thrown at you is simply amazing. You are a motivator just by being you. You touch lives and show people that anything is attainable if you just Stay Off Your *kitten*!

@Lipstick_n_lunges another amazing person!! your accomplishments are a testament to your dedication. You are a beautiful soul and a sexy *kitten* woman! I'm a better person for knowing you. Broken Crayons Still Color.

@BreezyPeezy5 my sweet exotic friend! Love you to bits!! you always have a kind word when I need it!! Hope to meet you soon!!

@FabulousFantasticFifty another amazing motivational friend on my list!! another who has been through so much but still has so much to give others!! You keep going no matter what is thrown at you! I love you lady!

@slimgirljo15 I don't know how you do it!! you have so many friends and EVERYONE loves you! you make the time to ensure everyone knows you care about them. Whenever my posts started turning negative or blase you are right there to remind me I'm awesome. I always look forward to your morning posts, full of humor and motivation! MUAH

@LiftingLisa my girl!! lots of love!! you may not see this but I expect nothing but amazing results from you this year!! you are always so sweet. I love your face and am so glad we reconnected!

@RunHardBeStrong your dedication and motivation are unmatched! you make me laugh, you don't care what others think and I love that about you. Your stories and workouts drive me to keep going.

@_MistahJ_ Your music keeps me going every day at work! you are a true friend and confidant. thanks for being there when I need someone to talk to. you never judge and always remind me that I'm kicking *kitten*! MUAH

Thank you darling... your smile makes my day :*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    @JustKeepTryin Trish, I <3 ya girl.
  • 2X3MM
    2X3MM Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ya'll winners in my book
  • Its_T_Time
    Its_T_Time Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Oh wow, T!! Thank you so much! This warms my heart! You’re a strong, beautiful woman with a huge heart and an amazing soul! It’s an honor to be able to call you my friend! Thanks for putting up with my crazy *kitten*!