TEAM THIN TO WIN!-WEEK ONE (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Water - done
    Pushups - done
    Calories - under
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    sorry, over calories today :-(

But water in and push ups done.

And some good news. MD took x-ray, and there is still evidence of bone growth, but it is much more solid than a few weeks ago, so I got the go-ahead to resume all exercise activity gradually without restriction, and can begin running again in 3 weeks!!! Yay!
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    YOU ARE ALL FABULOUS!!!! i did half regular half girl push ups :) under cals & over water!!! WE ARE DOING GREAT!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Push ups done...yes they were girlie push ups but at least I did them.
    Water in.
    Under calories.
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    PUSH UPS DONE
    WATER DONE
    UNDER CALORIE
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i only completed thursday, friday, and (i WILL complete) today's food logs. i was away in the beginning of the week and didn't log. i'm usually pretty good at that so i'll do better for next week! i never log my water, but i have 2 big water bottles that equal my daily water goal and i drink them every day, so i always drink enough water.

good job everybody!! :bigsmile:
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i did all the **** yesterday, but guys i am so sorry im out today, i got so drunk last night i feel awful so im not gonna work out
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    For Friday -- water done, pushups done (in girly-style, but whatever!), and under calories. Whoo-hoo!
    Going to try some yoga today - I just bought a new book and can't wait to try out some of the routines.
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Options
    Lunges are done.
    Ran 9 miles this morning so I'll be under on my calores for sure.
    Already almost done with my water so that won't be a problem.
    I'm sending this in early because I may not be available later tonight.

Have a good weekend everyone!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Friday- under calories, water, and did my push ups!! Today, i will do the lunges on track for water, and on track for being under in calories :)
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Didn't get online last night but I did my pushups, was under my calories, and drank PLENTY of water!
  • kburns0709
    Options
    i did my water and am under calories, i didnt feel up to the challenge today im sorry! its the only one ive missed so i hope you can all forgive me
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I don't see that I posted yesterday but push ups done and squats done today. Water okay both days, calories I haven't completed yet but today should be good.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    sat- lunges done, under calories and water complete. :smile:
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WATER DONE
    LUNGES DONE
    UNDER CALORIE
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Couldn't do the challenge yesterday (Friday)... I was on a plane flying home the entire day :(
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sorry Team T2W, I did not complete the challenge, did not dirnk enough water and ate way too much yesterday. I am just going to forget it happened and move forward. Going to the gym today and already on 2d water.....Hopefully the work I did all week will show on the scale tomorrow and not my day of chaos. I am also going to make my diary public, hopefully that will keep me think a little more about what I am eating!
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Saturday ... lunges, water and calories ... done
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Options
    Sunday morning check in....

I completed all of the challenges for the week, came in under calories each day, and drank all of my water.

Weigh in this morning was 181.4 with a loss of 3.2 pounds.
  • kburns0709
    Options
    SW: 198
    CW: 195.6
    Loss: 2.4 pounds!

I did all the challenges except for yesterday, and every day I finished my water and was under calories