• thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 miles

August 5th 21.8 miles
  • gwynh
    gwynh Posts: 160
    Options
    I can't ride in this heat. I had to quit. I am having trouble breathing while it is so hot and humid. 114 yesterday. Set a high record. Will try to exercise when it cools off some.
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Rode 30 miles tonight, for a total of 121 for the month. Finally cooled down here, so it is easier to ride.
  • thcri
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 miles
    August 5th 21.8 miles
    August 6th 55.29 miles

Here is today's trip. Had an elevation gain of 1562 feet. It was tough on this old body believe me.
  • TDSeest
    Options
    Road 14 miles this afternoon. 135 miles for the month. Hope to ride again tonight.

Great riding everyone...
  • TDSeest
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 miles
    August 5th 21.8 miles
    August 6th 55.29 miles

Here is today's trip. Had an elevation gain of 1562 feet. It was tough on this old body believe me.

That is a tough climb. Great riding though. Keep it up.
  • thcri
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 miles
    August 5th 21.8 miles
    August 6th 55.29 miles

Ha, forgot to add the link. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/104485394
  • TDSeest
    Options
    Road 18 miles this morning; total of 153 miles for August...
  • TDSeest
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 miles
    August 5th 21.8 miles
    August 6th 55.29 miles

Ha, forgot to add the link. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/104485394

Looks like you had some great scenery riding through the country...
  • thcri
    Options

You are moving along pretty good with some good mileage so far. Keep it up as I won't be able to keep up with you. Going to doctor as I may have a sinus infection.
  • TDSeest
    Options

You are moving along pretty good with some good mileage so far. Keep it up as I won't be able to keep up with you. Going to doctor as I may have a sinus infection.

Not being able to breath through your nose while riding stinks. Especially this time of year when all the bugs are out...
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Full brick workout today.. 1/2 mile swim followed by a 22 mile ride and then a 3 mile run...

08/01-14.24 miles
    08/03-42.25 miles
    08/07-22.66 miles
  • thcri
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 Miles
    August 5th 21.8 Miles
    August 6th 55.29 Miles
    August 7th 26 Miles

Should be 140 for the month. Thought I had a sinus infection with a sore throat and ear pain. Wife was diagnosed the day before. I am lucky. I went to the doctor this morning and I just have swimmers ear. Painful but still went out.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    50 miles for the first week of the month. Really not very interested in being on my bike right now so I need to find some motivation to get riding again. Seems like there is always something else going on lately so working out has fallen down on my to do list.

Looks like everyone is getting some great miles this month. Keep it up!
  • TDSeest
    Options
    Road 18 miles tonight; total of 171 miles for August.
  • TDSeest
    Options
    50 miles for the first week of the month. Really not very interested in being on my bike right now so I need to find some motivation to get riding again. Seems like there is always something else going on lately so working out has fallen down on my to do list.

Looks like everyone is getting some great miles this month. Keep it up!

Motivation is always my problem too. I've lost 75 pounds, and so I already feel a lot better. I still have 160 pounds to go, but since I'm able to ride, I feel really good. So, I set higher goals for myself, and I just keep riding.

If you figure out the motivation thing, let me know. I don't have the answer...
  • TDSeest
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 Miles
    August 5th 21.8 Miles
    August 6th 55.29 Miles
    August 7th 26 Miles

Should be 140 for the month. Thought I had a sinus infection with a sore throat and ear pain. Wife was diagnosed the day before. I am lucky. I went to the doctor this morning and I just have swimmers ear. Painful but still went out.

I get swimmer's ear about every 5 years. I hate it. I hope you feel better soon. Mine always takes about 3 days to clear up once I'm on the ear drops.
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    August 7th...31 miles....93 for the month so far.
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im in for august, i dont think it can get hotter than July...

100 miles

I lied it just got hotter i rode yesterday broke a record heat index upwards of 110, i decided to push my self and rode a couple of miles further and uphill, it felt great.

BikeonBikeBoss-1.jpg

Chill saturday ride - no the weather chill just distance chill. 13.55mi.

exercise.png
  • thcri
    Options
    August 3rd 37.12 Miles
    August 5th 21.8 Miles
    August 6th 55.29 Miles
    August 7th 26 Miles
    August 8th 40.25 Miles

Should be 180 for the month so far