• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    odusgolp wrote: »
    I feel bad. I lied to you all.

I totally eat hotdogs at ballgames.

I'm sorry.

Ya know what? Your deception is inexcusable. The humanity!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I like to sousvide them in beer and then either lightly grill, fry or use a cooking torch to get that brown look.

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

Don't you put things in a bag in water to sousvide? How would it absorb the beer? Or is this another Canadian trick... I'm onto you slippery *kitten*.

You put the sausages in the bag with beer and then submerge the sealed bag in the water, the moisture transfer that happens while cooking pulls the water out of the sausage and replaces it with beer.

Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

Why did you not make this for me when I came to Canadia?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I'm sorry.

Not the first time someone has lied on mfp, not a big shocker.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I, for one, like to be misled a little
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I like to sousvide them in beer and then either lightly grill, fry or use a cooking torch to get that brown look.

Period Enthusiast

Don't you put things in a bag in water to sousvide? How would it absorb the beer? Or is this another Canadian trick... I'm onto you slippery *kitten*.

You put the sausages in the bag with beer and then submerge the sealed bag in the water, the moisture transfer that happens while cooking pulls the water out of the sausage and replaces it with beer.

Period Enthusiast

And yet you have never even invited me over sausages.

Cold, man... that's cold. You'd think after all these years you could throw me a bone.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Black Farmer, pork sausage, fried, with onions, a generous smear of English Mustard. Then squeezed into a fresh soft roll.

28foly5ag8e8.png

Big Black Sausage?
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Dying to insert the words "fan of the" into one of these posts....

*sitting on hands as to not get the MFP popo involved*
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    OP years ago your profile pic featured you opening wide to insert a hotdog in your mouth while slyly side-eyeing the camera.

But now it's sausages and a keen interest in sausages seem to be a Canadian thing that crosses all gender lines.

I feel like I'm being left out of some sort of inside joke that I should understand.

Could you toss us a hint perhaps or throw out a vague analogy?

Let me explain the timeline of events

Yesterday I put a very large sausage in my mouth and took a picture of that and sent it to some of my friends

I referenced that picture again today in the thread of drama, which created a nice tangent of which we could all talk about yummy deliciousness instead of doxing people and harassing them

OP and I discussed the merits of sausages and cooking them and thus this thread was birthed

I’m not sure beyond that of any inside joke but I’d love the legend of the sausage to live on forever

It's not fair to take such pictures and not share them with the rest of us. Although, since I enjoy the aristocratic appearance of your dimpled chin and chiseled jaw, I can't even imagine the artistic composition being distorted by the presence of a large sausage. So nevermind. I just want to envision you as you currently appear and forget about all this sausage nonsense.

But on an epicurean level, I only like Italian sweet sautéed with carmelized, thin cut bell peppers and onions on a lovely sub roll.

Is this the right or wrong time to say that eccomi qui means here I am in Italian
  • odusgolp
    Options

Period Enthusiast

Period Enthusiast

Cold, man... that's cold. You'd think after all these years you could throw me a bone.

I'm married now!!! But how long have you even been on MFP!? Since 2011?

Period Enthusiast

Yes! Yes I have been on MFP since 2011 conquering my fitness goals!!!

Sena, get off her BBS.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    NotShena wrote: »
    Black Farmer, pork sausage, fried, with onions, a generous smear of English Mustard. Then squeezed into a fresh soft roll.

28foly5ag8e8.png

Big Black Sausage?

CapitalElectricAlpinegoat.gif

Period Enthusiast

I like his smile at the end!
  • odusgolp
    Options

Period Enthusiast

Period Enthusiast

I'm married now!!! But how long have you even been on MFP!? Since 2011?

Period Enthusiast

You know your wife would love me, E. Now get out of my thread with your talk of penises.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

I'm sorry.

SHAME
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • eccomi_qui
    edited January 2018
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I wonder if George Foreman's can handle sausages well. Would they get crispy enough on the outside and hot enough on the inside?
  • Happy_Goat
    Happy_Goat Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a sausage in a long time. Maybe I should pick some up tonight.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    m8adams wrote: »
    I haven't had a sausage in a long time. Maybe I should pick some up tonight.

Girlfriend, where've you been!?