Looking for friends losing 50-100lbs ❤️

Options

Replies

• Fabulous2416
    Fabulous2416 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you!!! I need to lose 62 lbs and could use some friends for encouragement and to make me accountable. We can lose together!!!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • nessness444
    nessness444 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 23 and starting my keto diet tomorrow. I have 50-80 to lose, so any friend in the same boat would be greatly appreciated
  • nunezinc88
    nunezinc88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. You got this
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I have lost about 40 pounds so far and have another 50 to go.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and looking to lose 85 lbs, feel free to add me.
  • sullinsmz
    sullinsmz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me to the 50+ lbs to lose group! I just lost 30 lbs of baby weight with nutrisystem but I cannot do the processed meals anymore. Time to start eating healthy and not just low calorie. Hard part is finding the workout time :/
  • jessieann4807
    jessieann4807 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 75. Anyone looking for encouragement along the way is welcome to friend me
  • clairewood2243
    clairewood2243 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70 pounds, add me! I'm just starting out as well and I'm 19.
  • raetomlin
    raetomlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am almost 38 and have 50 to 65 to loose. Feel free to add me
  • euadri
    euadri Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey. I also 60 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me - and let's do this!
  • indii3910
    indii3910 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m with you as well! Goal is to lose about 100lbs!! Starting with a goal of 30 for my wedding though. Anyone can add me!
  • allie_l_carr
    allie_l_carr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of weight to shift and it’s only day one!! Lost 3 stones a couple of years ago and put it all back on so need to kee motivation up! Am new on here and happy to chat and make MFP friends and keep each other’s motivation up!!!
  • faulknerkallie
    faulknerkallie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weigh 284. My highest weight ever. A healthy weight for me is 125-140 pounds. I’ve got a long way to go. We can all do this!!! Let’s be the support each other needs.
  • chicagodivaonadime
    Options
    I am trying to lose over 100lbs to and looking for people to be accountable with... I haven't been snacking like usual but when I do I stick to protien even if it's just a light cheese stick. It helps.
  • Itfiguresx
    Itfiguresx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi i have pcos. Currently on spironlactone and metformin. Had a gastric band 2011. Ive got 100lbs to loose for my wedding in october. Im committing to weekly weigh ins and a low carb high protein diet.

Im with you x
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hiya - I've 60-70 to lose, which I'm tackling in 10 pound mini-goals. Living in Europe (France currently, UK soon) and recently changed to a plant based whole food way of eating, which is turning into an interesting experience in the kitchen.

Feel free to add if you'd like more friends for support.
  • chelseamegan93
    chelseamegan93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    50lbs to lose! New friends always wanted!
  • LilithIsMyName
    LilithIsMyName Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in a similar position, I’m 21 and having been struggling with my weight ever since I was a kid. I recently joined MFP and have 70lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend c: